Chapter 12

Keenan's POV

I'm down at the trap, chilling with my niggas

I'm down at the trap, chilling with my niggas. I just came from seeing Melanie fine ass. We were laid up in her bed kissing, and cuddling and shit. She didn't wanna have sex, which was cool, I'm not gone rush her into something she not ready to do with me yet.

Now I'm passing a blunt around with my boys. "Aye Keenan I heard you tapping Anthony Brewster's babymama," my homebody, Steel, said handing off the blunt.

"I'm not tapping anything, I'm dating her. She may be his baby mama, but she my girlfriend," I explain sitting back in my seat.

"Yeah but for how long, until she finds out you plotting to kill her baby daddy's best friend, neighborhood hero Nipsey," my right hand man, Delo, states.

"She shouldn't have a problem with it, I mean she won't know, and she shouldn't really care, as long as it ain't Anthony, she shouldn't worry bout it," I state shrugging my shoulders.

At the club the night I met Melanie, I was supposed to get Lauren, Nipsey's long time girlfriend and baby mama, alone. Actually KC, the dike Melanie made spill her drink, was supposed to get close to Lauren and slip something in her drink knocking her ass out.

I didn't really plan on meeting Melanie, but I did, and baby was looking good as hell. I had to get at her, even though she spoiled my plans.

You know how it goes, kidnap the girl, get the dude to come meet you alone to exchange the girl for money. Let him come thinking he was gone walk away alive, and shoot him and the girl leaving no witnesses.

Why do I want Nipsey dead? Did he kill someone close to you? Did he take Lauren from you? Are you jealous of him?

Nah he is just simply a means to an end. Nipsey is the right hand man to Luther, and who is over a very successful drug trafficking ring. The only reason why it's successful, is because of Nipsey, because, and I hate to admit it, that nigga Nipsey is very streetsmart.

Nipsey is a legend of the streets far beyond his time, and I need to take his ass out. He is the key to taking down Luther's whole operation. Melanie is kind of like my ticket to getting inside the inner circle. I mean I wasn't planning on using her, but it's like she was practically thrown in my lap as a pathway to Nipsey.

She won't know I killed Nipsey, because as I told her. She won't ever meet street nigga Keenan. I'll kill Lauren and Nipsey in the dead of night, and slip off back in be with her like nothing ever happened.

She may be sad bout the news, and I'll be her shoulder to cry on and emotional dick to ride on.

Nobody will ever know.
----