Chapter 30

Anthony's POV

After dropping Mel off at work this morning, and taking the kids to daycare, I made my way to the trap

Walking in making my way down to the conference room. I spot TK sitting near the end of the table talking with Nip and a few others. "I see you've made yourself comfortable."

"I ain't gone be comfortable til I know for sure that nigga Steel buried somewhere with a body full of maggots," TK replied sitting back in his seat.

Shit I couldn't agree more, the Steel nigga could grow into an even bigger problem, if we don't put a stop to his shit ASAP.

"Ight so how we gone go bout this, cause clearly  this nigga has weight in the streets, if he sending niggas after yo head, and not to mention he was cool with  that nigga Kenan," Chris states looking around the table. "This shit could turn into some fucking street war."

"He ain't got too much weight in these streets to have been working under niggas, especially me," TK replied, "And he moving off emotions, that nigga bound to slip up somewhere."

"You know how that union worker shit popped off back in the day, and how they went on strike and shit, that nigga pulling low level dope boys in, putting shit in their heads, I heard from one of the young niggas, that he out here having niggas advertise working for him and shit," Michael states.

"So this nigga out here building himself a crew of rookie dope boys, and hot heads that are trigger happy," Smoke said crossing his arms, "Do we know where this nigga stationed at?"

"Nah, but I know a way to find out, send in a nigga to infiltrate the lil crew, and be our eyes and ears, and we will know the niggas every move, and catch his ass slipping and cut his life short," TK said which sent a few niggas into agreement including myself.

"Well I know just the kid to send in," I said standing up straight looking around the room.
_______