Chapter 9

Anthony's POV

It was going on 3 in the morning, and I was on my tenth blunt as I sipped from the Hennessy bottle

No matter how cross faded I was, I was still feeling hurt from what Melanie had said to me. She made it crystal clear that we were never getting back together.

"I never said I wanted to get back with you Anthony, it's been 3 years, I think if we were getting back together, we would have been by now," Melanie hissed

I should have realized it earlier, especially when Lauren clearly laid it out for me. I mean you can't really blame me for thinking I had a chance.

She let me into the house, she cleaned me up, she even watched Aubree for me.

She really was moving on from me. It really tore me up G, I really thought what Mel and I had was gone last forever. I saw myself being with Mel forever, through all the bullshit I did, I really believed I still had a chance.

I am deeply in love with Melanie man, and after the shit that went door my chest started hitting like a bitch. I got in my car feeling like I was having a heartattack.

In middle of my feeling down and out, I heard banging on my door. I get up making my way to the door, halfway expecting it to be Lauren. I know once she here I at Mel, she gone come my way ready to murder a nigga.

I open the door, only to see it was Johnny Boy, and my boy Rale. "Nigga are you ok, like you not answering your phone, and you told Nip you was going to be at the trap today, and you never showed up," Rale said walking in passed me.

"Yeah nigga you look gone, shit smell like you gone," Johnny Boy said looking at me. "I'm ight,  I'm just chilling."

"Nigga, I know you, you ain't even standing up straight. I've seen you like this plenty times before, and the only times you get like this is if you and Melanie get into it," Rale states crossing his arms looking at me. I look down looking back up causing Johnny Boy to gasp, "Aww shit that's my bad then, yall wouldn't have gotten into it had I not said something, I'm sorry G."

"Nah fam it ain't on you, it's on me. I messed up now I gotta deal with it," I say running a hand down my face.

"Say how bout we go to the club and get yah mind off it, bust out the old Ant," Rale suggest clasping his hands together smiling at me, "It'd be just like old times."

Why not. "I'm game."

"Alright my nigga," Rale cheers walking up grabbing my shoulders, "We going to strip club on 50th, but before we gone grab you some condoms. We don't want you to go knocking up anymore strippers."

I gave his ass a look, causing him to laugh

I gave his ass a look, causing him to laugh. I go grab my keys, making way out locking up.

I mean going out beats sitting in the house beating myself up thinking bout Melanie, right?