Chapter 18

Anthony's POV

I get a call from Lauren as soon as I'm walking out the trap

I get a call from Lauren as soon as I'm walking out the trap. She tells me the nigga called Melanie's phone, and that Melanie was looking like she was on the verge of having a panic attack.

I booked it over to Lani's and hopped out of my car as soon as I pulled up. I jog up to the front door, and knock.  The door swings open, and I just walk on in searching for Mel.

I spot her on the couch with her head in her hands, and she was shaking. I walk over squatting down in front of her. "Calm down Mel, I already told you that nigga not gone get to you, he gotta go through me and he for damn sure ain't gone get through your brothers."

Melanie looks up at me, and she honestly looked stressed the hell out.

"Come on I'm taking you and Mani back to my spot. You clearly need to take a nice shower and some sleep."

She says nothing, just gets up off the couch about to go get Amani. "Nah you head on to my car, I'll get him."

I grab Amani, and made my way out to my car. I took them on to the house. I lay Amani down in his room, while Mel went took a shower in one of the guest rooms. I put a pair of boxers, and one of my t-shirts on the bed, before going back to my room. I decided to take a shower to, it's been one hell of a day.

Once I was dressed I decided to go get me something to eat out of the kitchen, I see Melanie sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen drinking a bottle of water. She lets out this sigh as I walked on in.

Making my way over to the refrigerator, I open it taking a look inside contemplating on what I wanna eat. "Hey Ant can I talk to you."

I close the frig to see Mel turnt in her chair looking at me with this sad look on her face.

"Ight, what's up."

"I just wanna apologize for what went down at my house a couple weeks ago. I was being mad extra, and I shouldn't have came at you like that," She said looking down twisting her fingers.

"Nah I shouldn't have came busting up in yo house the way I did, and I shouldn't have talked to you the way that I did. You're Rashawn's sister,  I should have known you would have jumped off at me for disrespecting you in your own home."

She lets out this laugh shaking her head. "Yeah I guess we were both in the wrong, but I should have made sure we were on the same page of where we were in our relationship."

"Well where are we in our relationship," I ask crossing my arms looking at her.

"Right now we're co-parenting a very handsome little boy. I mean don't get me wrong I still got love for you, but right now I think we, more specifically me need to be focused on raising our son in a non-hostile environment. He needs both of us in his life, and we can't be at each other's throat's all day everyday."

"So there's no future for us," I ask.

"Maybe I don't know, maybe there is, but right now we need to build a strong co-parenting relationship, before we do anything else," She replies giving me some hope.

"Ok, I can get behind that."
~~~
Three Day's Later

We're down at the trap trying to come up with some sort of plan to get this Keenan nigga to get to an isolated spot, so we can take that nigga out.

Right now Melanie was arguing with her little brother Rashawn.

"Aye stop being a little bitch Mel, you acting scary, you can't be related to me," Rashawn says causing Melanie to throw up a middle finger.

"I know you not talking pissy boy, how you a gangster, but peed in the bed until you were 11 cause you was scared Chucky was in your closet," Melanie hissed causing a few of the guys in the room to laugh, and for Rashawn to hop out of his seat looking hot mad.

"Don't make me send a couple shots to yo dome. I don't care if we related or not, you not gone sit there and disrespect me," Rashawn yells causing Melanie to roll her eyes.

"How bout both you bitches shut up." Melanie and Rashawn both turn bout to say something hella reckless, until they saw who it was. T-Mac

T-Mac is their oldest brother, who moved to Chicago to take over the dope gang.

If it wasn't for Melanie, I would be dead right now. T-Mac was gunning for my ass as soon as he heard Melanie left me. He had warned my ass so many times to get my shit together, but my thick headed ass didn't listen.

Rashawn and Melanie sit down in their seats as  T-Mac dapped up Nip, Sterling, Leander, Mike, Smoke, and Chris.

"So what's the plan," T-Mac asks sitting down in a chair. "Mel calls him to meet her at a restaurant, he shows up. Mel and everybody else leave out the back, while we corner that nigga inside, and we take him out," Leander explains.

"Sounds a bit to easy don't you think, didn't you niggas tell me the nigga knows we know, ain't he gone be expecting some sort of hit from our end. He not gone just show up knowing he may be walking into a trap," T-Mac states looking around the room at everybody.

"We gone have the entire block, and restaurant on lock. There ain't no way he's leaving alive, this nigga tried to use our sister as a gate way to get to our homie Nip, and his family. There ain't no way in hell I'm letting his ass  walk on this Earth another day," Rashawn hissed slamming his hands on the table.

"When we trying to do all this," Mike asks,"Cause the sooner we do this, the sooner we can get back to breathing a little easier around here."

"I say we do it tomorrow night," Johnny Boy suggests causing everybody to pause a bit. Everybody began nodding their heads in agreement.

"I guess we got our game plan," Nipsey states.

------------------------