Chapter 11

Lauren's POV

After having lunch with my girls, and hearing what Anthony did to Mel, I took it upon myself to go and knock some sense into his thick headed ass

After having lunch with my girls, and hearing what Anthony did to Mel, I took it upon myself to go and knock some sense into his thick headed ass. I texted Nip asking had he seen him today.

He texted me back that he hadn't, so that means he could be at 1 of 2 places. His house, or his momma's house. Knowing Ant the way I do, I make the long drive out to his new house.

I pull up to the house, and began banging on the front door like I was the fucking police.

"COME OPEN THE DOOR ANTHONY DESHAWN BREWSTER I KNOW YO FUNKY ASS IS HOME!"

I continued banging until the door swung open, and two girls come fumbling out trying to fix their clothes. "We didn't know he had a girl, please don't hurt us," One of the girls shrieks.

I roll my eyes walking passed them. I close the door behind me once I was inside. "ANTHONY WHERE YOU AT BITCH?"

I make my way upstairs to his room, he wasn't in it, it looked like had nobody been in it, in a minute.

I make my way back down the hall to the guest room door that way open. I walk in, and a cloud of funk hit my ass. "God Damn." I look to see Anthony dead to the world in the middle of bed. "ANTHONY GET UP!" He didn't move.

I wasn't bout to touch him or that nasty ass bed. I walk out the room going to the kitchen grabbing a cup filling it with water. I make my way back up to the room, and I throw the water in his face. He jumps up gasping for air like he was drowning.

 He jumps up gasping for air like he was drowning

"WHAT THE FUCK...LAUREN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"No boo boo what the fuck is wrong with you, I thought we talked Deshawn, I thought you were really listening to me when we had that talk a few weeks ago. I though you got it through your thick ass head to leave Melanie alone, I guess you didn't," I hissed. He huffs trying to get the water off his face.

"I'll be downstairs, you hop yo stanking ass in the damn shower." I walk out of the making my way back downstairs. I walk into his kitchen. I found some Doritos in the pantry. I sit down at the island in the kitchen, and began scrolling through instagram. I look up just as Anthony strolls into the kitchen smelling a hell of a lot better. "Thank God you showered, yo funk was killing my nose."

He rolls his eyes walking over to his refrigerator opening it, "Why are you here, and How the hell did you even get in?"

"Two half naked hoes let me in, and I'm here to beat yo ass for what you did to Melanie," I state standing up. He closes the refrigerator looking at me. "Man I ain't did shit to Melanie, in fact I ain't talk to her nutty ass in weeks."

"Why did you even go over there Anthony,"I ask trying to see what the hell he was thinking. "I was trying to see if it was true," he said shrugging.

"And your hot headed ass couldn't have just texted her, and see, you had to go busting in her house like you some type of firefighter," I said throwing my arms in the air.

"I was trying to make sure the nigga wasn't over there, I don't want Melanie fucking with another nigga, I don't even want to think about her fucking another nigga. I just saw red when I heard she was out on a date. I didn't stop to think bout anything, I just drove straight over there, and I saw her in the nigga clothes, and I felt sick G. The girl I've been in love with since I was 18, the mother of my first child, moving on from me, and dating somebody else. I dont know the right way to react to that." His voice cracked throughout his speech. His back was turned to me, but I knew he was crying, or trying not to.

Damn he really loves Melanie.

I get up walking over to him. I pat his back. "I'm sorry Ant, but what you did and said to her was wrong. You could have jeopardized your relationship and possibility of seeing Amani."

"What am I supposed to do Lauren," He asks leaning forward gripping the edge of the sink.

"Do better, and be there for your son. Stop trying to make things work with Melanie, and focus being a better father and remodel to Amani."

He doesn't say anything. I'm hoping he thinking on my advice, and not letting it go in one ear, and out the other. Lord help him if it does.
_____