Chapter 6~Ditching

The next morning after last nights whole fiasco, is like any other morning.
I get up, avoid my mom, and head to school.

Although when i arrive at school, Trixie is nowhere to be found. I let out a sigh, she's really the only person i've ever had a really good connection with, she may be the complete opposite of me just by the way she carries herself, but she gets me.

I feel a buzz come from my pocket, I pull out my phone and see a text from Trixie:

Not feeling good today:(( I'll see you tomorrow tho xoxo ~ T

I roll my bottom lip in between my teeth, this kinda sucks.

That's okay, feel better, luv u<3 ~A

I send her the message and tuck my phone back into my pocket.

"Alone again?" I look up so see Nate walking my way, he has a soft smile on his face. I grin at the sight of him.
"Appears so, Trixies sick" I say, letting out yet another sigh. He frowns.
"Well, what do you say we ditch?" He steps closer towards me, placing an arm around my waist.
I look up towards him and give him a devilish smile. The other students in the school courtyard are looking our direction. I mean I guess I shouldn't be surprised as Nate is All-Star on the varsity football team, which means instant popularity.
I never though to question as to why Nate would ever be talking to me, either he actually want to hang out with me or he just wants to fuck.
I hesitate, before giving in.
"Let's do it" I quietly say, he bites his bottom lip while taking my hand in his. He leads me down the side walk towards downtown.
~~
Nate and I are sitting inside an urban coffee shop sitting across from each other. A black coffee sits in front of him while a vanilla coffee is in front of me.
How can he drink that?
"So, I have something to confess." Nate states, looking into my dark eyes with his emerald ones.
"Go ahead." I give him the green light. I sit expectantly waiting for his 'confession'
"So.." he shifts in his seat, "I really like you Alex, and I was wondering if you'd maybe, I don't know, go out with me sometime?" He rubs the back of his neck with one of his arms nervously.
I legitimately don't know what to say, I've gone out with plenty of guys before, hell, I'm not even a virgin.
I feel my cheeks start to burn, my hands grip the coffee cup tightly. Maybe he does just want to hang out with me, ever since all the shit has gone down in my family I feel like everyone's always lying to me.

Although, I think Nate would be good for me, he comes from a nice family, he's good looking, and I bet he isn't too shabby in bed.
I bite my bottom lip, he's staring intently at me.
"I'd love too." I grin at him. He lets out a breath he was holding.
"Hell fucking yeah" He smirks at me, "Lets get out of here" he takes my hand in his leading me towards the door, I look back to see the coffee cups we left at the take and shrug, taking a tighter grip on Nate's hand.

"I live right around here if you want to come to my house, my parents aren't there.." he trails off, looking down at me and smirking as we walk down the street.
He really wants to fuck before we've had a first date?
I mean it has been awhile. Nate is a pretty built guy, maybe this could be fun, nothing else has to happen.

I bite my bottom lip at him, "I can think of some fun things to do."
He pulls me closer to him, still walking we arrive at a beautiful white house with a red door, we walk across the green lawn, and he pulls me in through the front door.
I look around at the beautiful interior, photos are hanging on the walls and a gorgeous chandelier hangs from the ceiling. I don't get much time to adore my surroundings before Nate pushes my back up against the wall, pinning my arms above my head.
"You're hot." He states, I feel my cheeks blush, I smirk at him.
He gently touches his lips to mine, being ever so gentle. He pushes his body against mine, I can already feel his member against my skin.
I can tell he's hesitant, as we're still pretty new to each other.
I don't like when guys make these things way more gentle than they need to be, I love the rough sensation of him just going for it.
(we always ask for consent tho:p)
I roll my eyes at him and crash my lips into his, I take my hands from his and run them through his dark curly hair. I feel a smile on his lips. He takes control again and pushes me down on the couch beside us.
"You know I never knew you were like this, I figured you were just shy." He says, standing above me.
"There's a lot of thing you don't know about me, Nate" I say in a slightly seductive voice.
He crawls on top of me and puts his lips on mine once again, I raise my head, giving him entrance to my neck.
He places small kisses from my jaw to my collarbones. I let out a small moan. He smiles against my skin as he knows how he's making me feel, running his hands under my shirt. Just as he's about to pull my thin shirt over my head, we hear keys jangle from outside of the front door.

"Damnit!" He jumps up from me, I hop up from the couch, straightening out my hair and shirt.
"Pretend like nothing happened." He whispers before a women walks through the front door.

She's has beautiful dark brown curls running over her shoulders, and dashing green eyes that match Nates. She must be his mom.
"Oh Nate, what are you doing here? School hasnt let out just yet." She states, glancing at her wrist watch. She sets down her purse on a small table sitting by the door.

Nate runs his hands through his hair, "Yeah, I didn't really feel like it, so we ditched."
He shrugs his shoulders, motioning to the both of us, she looks back and forth between Nate and I.

I stand there awkwardly, I give her a small smile. Her face turns into a huge grin,
"Oh, well have fun, and don't forget to use protection!" She waves, walking into the next room. Nate runs his hand through his hair again before turning to me.

"Oh my god Im so sorry" He says, taking a step towards me.
I let out a laugh, "No way, she was delightful." I smile at him taking his hand.
"Yeah, my moms pretty chill about that kinda stuff I guess." He shrugs his arms.
If my mother were to catch me with some guy instead of being at school, I would never see the light of day again.
Crazy how different Nate and I are. I laugh again, taking my phone from my pocket, school had just let out which means I can go home.
"Well I'd better get going, I'll see you tomorrow Nate." I kiss his cheek, walking towards the front door.

"I can walk you home if you want."
I shake my head, "Ill be fine."
He kisses me once again before I slip out of the red door, heading home.
*******
soooo.. how are we feeling about Nate so far??
I have so much things planned for this story I can hardly wait😫
anyway see you guys tomorrow ily
-via🖤