Chapter 22~ Club Party

Alexandria

"Hey baby"
Pierce stood in front of me, his messy black hair pushed back. His familiar blue eyes bore into mine, the eyes i've been dying to see.
He held his arm out to me, I didn't waste a second to engulf myself into his chest.
His warm smell of faint cigarettes and mint swirled around my head.
"I missed you." I whispered into his ear.
Pierce wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I know, but i'm here now." Pierce presses his lips gently against mine. The feeling of his skin touching mine was back, it felt like dynamite.
I loved it.
I released myself from Pierce's grip, and closed the door behind him.
"So, are you gonna tell me where you were?" I looked up at Pierce.
He smiled, turned around and walked himself to the couch sitting in the middle of the living room.
"Only if you tell me how you landed yourself in The Serpents." He sat down, and patted the seat next to his signaling me to follow him.
I walked from the door to the couch and sat next to Pierce so that our skin was touching.
"After you left, I had to go to the police station. Apparently someone killed my mother."
The words still hurt coming from my mouth.
Pierce looked down at me, surprise across his face.
"I know. Crazy. After I left, I went back to my house, where I found dad's leather cut, and a letter telling me about The Serpents."
I was messing with the hem of my tank top, when Pierce took my hand in his.
"Are you okay?" He questioned.
His eyes were full of emotion, he read every part of my face.
I placed my hand on his cheek, "I'm okay."
I gave him a dry smile.
Pierce kept his eyes locked on me for a few second, until there was pounding in the door.
"Shit. That must be Demi." Pierce revealed.
"You know Demi?" I asked, standing up from the couch and walking towards the door.
Pierce followed behind me, fingering the tattoo on his hand. He looked up at me and smiled.
"You have no idea."
I opened the door, revealing a very pissed off Demi.
"Asshole." She glared at Pierce.
"What I do?" Pierce said, obviously messing with Demi.
"It's cold as hell outside and you left me outside." He stepped through the door allowing me to close it.
"It's not like you have a car or anything." Pierce stated sarcastically.
"That's not the fucking point! I drive you out here to Alexandria's and you can't even tell me why?" Demi's nose was turning a shade of pink.
Pierce's mouth turned up into a smirk, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side.
"Do I really need to tell you?"
Demi's eyes darted between the both of up, then her mouth turned into an 'o' shape.
Realization set in.
"Ohhhhhh It's because you're horny, isn't it?"
Demi teases.
I let out a small laugh, Pierce looked down at me then back at Demi.
"Maybe. Maybe not."
He looked back down at me and winked.
My cheeks flooded into the pink shade they always seemed to be doing. I nudged Pierce with my elbow, and he snakes his arm around my waist.
"Anyways, How was the Vegas trip?" Demi asked Pierce.
Vegas? What were they doing in Vegas?
Pierce must've saw the confusion on my face, so he answered aloud.
"The MC down in Las Vegas needed some extra reinforcement, so Miles sent us down there." He directed towards me.
"Other than that, It was fine." He shrugged his shoulders.
"Oh, well okay. You guys want a ride to the clubhouse? The monthly MC party is tonight." Demi asked, pacing in her stop.
The monthly MC party was the night all MC members from every charter could come down to the home clubhouse and party their brains out. And it happened to be tonight.
Pierce perked up, "Hell yeah."
Demi looked back at me, waiting for my answer.
"Wouldn't miss it." I answered.
Demi smiled, "Okay well put on something other than pajamas and i'll meet you outside."
Demi winked before walking back out of the door, closing it behind her.
I stepped away from Pierce, "Give me a minute. I'll be right out." I turned away and walked towards the bedroom to change.

As I was pulling clothes from the closet, I felt two hands wrap around my waist from behind.
"I missed you too." Pierce whispered into my ear. He ran his hands up my arms, and pulled the hair away from my neck, placing small kisses behind my ear.
I turned so I was facing him, I placed my hands on his chest, slowly running them down towards the hem of his shirt. I slipped my hands under his shirt and felt his toned chest.
Pierce placed his hand around the back of my neck, pulling my head towards his.
He pulled my lips to his, a kiss we'd both been craving. I felt his tongue on my lip, asking for entrance. I granted it, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He was gentle but also demanding.
He placed his other hand right below my back, running his hand over my ass. I moaned into his mouth, which made him pull me closer to his chest.
A loud honk came from outside.
"Shit." Pierce whispered.
We both burst into a fit of laughter.
We both pulled ourselves together; I finally changed into a light blue dress that showed off my curves, and a matching pair of heels.
I gotta say, living with Trixie for awhile really influenced my taste in clothes.
Pierce caught a glimpse of me as I left my bedroom, and gave me a smirk, lust full in his eyes. He wrapped his fingers in mine, "You look amazing, but it's look even better on the bedroom floor." He said, looking me down.
I bit my lip at him," If you play your cards right"
He kissed my cheek before leading both of us out of the door, and towards Demi's car.
________________________________
At the clubhouse, music was playing over loud speakers. Cherrys were practically throwing themselves at all the boys.
Pierce excused himself to go talk with Trippy and Moth, two other members.
In the distance, I spotted Ruby and Miles speaking to each other by the bar.
I walked across the clubhouse, ignoring the lustful looks I was getting, and made my way over to them.
"Hey, kid." Miles shouted over the music.
Miles was growing on me, he had become super protective over me. Almost like a dad.
"Hey guys." I smiled at both of them.
Ruby was leaning into Miles's chest, I had been suspecting something between the two of them but I never asked.
"Having fun?" Ruby asked.
"Yeah actually, I couldn't ask for a better family."
It was true. The MC was easily becoming the most meaningful thing to me. They were there when I spoke to the detectives about my mothers case. I could tell Miles and the MC cared.
"Glad to hear it, kid. Now go have fun." Miles shoo'd me off. I winked at Rosy, and she blushed and looked away.

I walked aimlessly around the clubhouse, until I Fuzz stopped me.
"Hey, Alex." He waved.
He was leaning against the bar in his distressed jeans and leather cut. His emerald green eyes looked down at me through his lashes.
"Hey, Fuzz." I smiled up at him.
"Enjoying yourself?" He asked.
"As much as I can." I responded, tucking my hands behind my back.
"You here with anyone?" He looked behind me, then back at me.
"Yeah actually, Pierce and Demi."
He looked surprised, and then resumed his usual far-off look on his face.
He shook his head, "Pierce?"
I scoffed,"Problem?" Narrowing my eyes at him.
He laughed,"No, just didn't expect Pierce to land such a stunner." He winked at me.
Fuzz hadn't ever said anything like this before to me, maybe it was the alcohol talking. Maybe I just hadn't picked up on it before.
I hesitated, "Yeah.." I trailed off, just as I was about to walk off, he grabbed my wrist.
"Watch yourself, Babe." Then he released his grip.
I pulled myself from him and hurried away.
Nate called me babe.
I wasn't going to cry, but memories of Nate flooded into my head. I'd been completely out of tap with my 'school' life. I wanted to talk to Trixie to apologize for going completely AWOL and not answering any sort of message for the past week. I knew I was being a shit friend. But tonight, I just wanted to forget everything.
I picked up two shots from the bar, and tilted my head back and swallowed he burning liquid. I scrunched my nose as it sizzled my throat. I told myself i'd never drink. We're past that. I knew I was going to hate myself for this.
Nobody bothered taking it away although I was only 18, which I liked.
A few minutes later, I felt the liquid kick in, and it filled everything else out. All I could hear was a muted version of the music, and people talking loudly.
I walked my way through the crowd of people, until I spotted Pierce. He was leaning against the back wall next to Trippy.
"Hey Baby" He smiled.
I walked towards him, trying my best to not stumble around, until we were just inches apart. I could feel the heat radiating off of his chest. I pressed my lips against his, he kissed back for a few second before pulling away.
"Were you drinking?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.
I trace my finger down his chest, "Maybe."
I looked back up at him through my lashes.
"What are you gonna do about it?" I smirked at him.
His eyes darkened, not in color but with lust.
He looks over at Trippy, who was currently throat deep with a Cherry.
He looks back down at me and licks his bottom lip.
In one swift move, Pierce picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. He walks towards the front entrance, getting several whistles and hollers from some of the other boys.
Pierce reaches up and slaps my ass as he carries me out of the clubhouse.
"You ready, Baby?
________________________________
YOU GUYS !!!
thank you so so so much for 1k reads !!!
that's absolutely amazing! i love each one of you that reads this with my whole person! writing this has been a roller coaster so far, but seeing the feedback has made it worth while:) as a thank you, this chapter is super long!
ilysm & see u soon
-via<33