Chapter 14~ Katrina

The morning after my confession to Trixie was like any other morning, shower, breakfast, and head to school. I'm surprised Trixies parents hadn't questioned me about why I was staying over for so long.
Trixie and I were walking towards school when Mason showed up besides Trixie and wrapped an arm around her waist. No Pierce in sight.
"Hey Mason, Whats up?" Trixie engages with him. He has a happy expression, he looks back up at Trixie.
"Nothin much babe, but I was gonna ask you something." Mason has a small smirk on his face. Trixie looks back at me, my que to leave.
I wave at both of them and continue into the front doors and towards my locker.

I'm putting my bag away when Nate leans against the locker next to me.
"Hey gorgeous." He says with a small wink, the warm aura around him is back. I shut my locker and turn towards him.
"Hey there." I say, pushing a stray hair behind my ear. Nate grabs ahold of my hand,
"Let me walk you to class, please?" Nate asks, taking a step closer. I nod my head at him, and we both walk towards my first period class.

Upon arriving to my class, as i'm about to walk in, Nate grabs ahold of my waist and steals another kiss. I blush at him ruffle his hair.
"I'll se you later, Nate." I tell him, shooting him off to his class. I watch Nate walk away and turn on my heels towards my desk.
Pierce eyes were glued on me. The cold expression present. He drops his eyes to him desk.

*Pierces POV*
I'm sitting at the back of the classroom, the palm of my hand holding my head up so I don't fall asleep.
Alex takes a step into the room, her bright blue eyes take in the scene, when Nate grabs her arm and pulls her close to him, planting his lips upon hers. He then walks away as the bell rings signaling class is about to begin.
Alex's cheeks turn into that dashing shade of pink when she meets my eyes. I let my gaze drop to the deck in front of me.

I shouldn't feel for Alexandria. I don't feel for Alexandria. She can do whatever she wants with who ever she wants. I shouldn't care.
Alex takes her seat next to mine, avoiding any contact with me.
Mr. What's-his-name walks in, "Good morning class. I hope you're having a splendid morning. I know I am." he rubs his hands together as if he has a menacing plan " today we're learning about Protists."

The rest of the class flys by, I keep to myself and avoid any eye contact with Alex, which wasn't very hard.
As soon as the bell ring, I'm the first out of the door.
I meet Mason down the hall, eager to space myself from the classroom I had just left.
"Hey man. You good? You look tired." Mason asked, raising a brow.
"What? Yeah. I'm fine." I shrugged him off.
I wasn't fine. Things weren't fine.
"Oh, well, okay. Anyway" he quickly changed the subject "I'm gonna go meet Trixie in the closet, if you know what I mean." Mason let out a laugh, I damn sure knew what he meant.
I'd been in there plenty of times.
Mason then ruffled his hair and headed in the other direction, leaving me alone in the hallway. I stood there beside his locker, when Alexandria turned the corner and was right in front of me, she hesitated. My eyes met hers, she let her gaze drop to the ground, her cheeks turning that dashing shade of rose pink.
She opened her mouth as to speak, but she never did.
I watch her intently, studying her every move. She sighed, relaxing her shoulders.
"So you and Nate? How's that going?" I broke the silence. She looked back up at me, surprised my words were directed towards her. She met my eyes before I dropped my eyes to the ground, a defeated look across my face.
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy Alexandria's company, I really do. I know enough about Nate and enough about Alex to know that this wasn't going to end well. Maybe it's just me.
"It's good, I guess. He asked me to Homecoming." She rolled her bottom between her teeth, as she usually did.
"Homecoming?" I found myself slipping into her gaze again, her eyes almost a smokey gray color. The surprised clear in my voice.
I cleared my throat, "I mean, uh, I hope you have fun, Alex." I forced myself from her gaze, turning my head, I walked the other way.
I hated myself for leaving her there, for leaving her confused, for not scooping her up and taking her far from here.
I was near the from doors, I looked back, Alex still standing in the same spot, a emotion I couldn't read spread across her face.
I looked away, letting myself out of the front doors.

**Alexandria's POV**

What had I done to make Pierce act the way he was acting? Usually he had his same cold expression, that softened when we spoke. But today it didn't.
I leaned against the locker, lost in though.
A honey-blond girl with deep seat emerald eyes appeared in front of me.
"Who are you?" She asked, a glare across her face. It's Katrina. we'd gone to school together for most our lives, how did she not recognize me.
I locked her down, a latex pink skirt with a white crop top covered little skin.
"Alex?" I returned the glare, I hadn't known Katrina very well, but I already didn't like her.
"Well, Alex, if you don't back away from Nate, you'll regret it." She looked down at me from her stilettos. I almost laughed. Is this bitch serious?
I got closer to her, "Try me, princess." I held the eye contact a few second before turning and heading back the other way. A small satisfied smile across my lips.

*****
ohhhh shitttt cat fight👀
lmaoo anyway i hope you all enjoyed pierces pov, thank you for reading, i love you all of pieces<3333
-via