Chapter 15~ Trouble, Again

**Alexandrias POV**

After the scene in the hallway with Katrina, I made my way through my morning classes, which were boring because I didn't have any friends.
As soon as the bell rang for lunch, Trixie and I found ourselves in the lunchroom due to the chilling weather outside.
Students voices and laughter echoed over each other, each student eager to make their friends laugh.
As Trixie and I were sitting and chit chatting, Mason plopped his things down next to her and took a seat.
"Hey babe." He gave her a kiss in the cheek, Trixie blushed.
"Hey there" she kisses him back "wheres Pierce?" He looked over his shoulder to the doors.
My eyes averted to their conversation, a sudden interest.
"I think he's coming, if he's not going down on some chick" Mason let out a laugh, Trixie jabbed him in the side with her elbow.
She winked at me. My eyes dropped back down to the table.
Mason and Trixie were getting very comfortable with each other, when the lunch room doors flew open, revealing Pierce. Every eye looked his direction, eager for the attention of the perfectly sculpted being that just walked in.
His black jeans had a rip on the left knee, his John Lennon t-shirt was slightly tucked at the front.
He knew how to style an outfit, but not make it look like he was trying too hard.
His eyes quickly scanned the room until he spotted us, then turned and began to walk our direction.
He hesitated, and then took the seat next to me.
"Hey Pierce" Mason said, pushing a half eaten plate of nachos his way. Pierce's face screamed disgust, then he pushed the plate back towards him.
"Hey" He responded, slightly irritated.
Masons attention quickly averted back towards Trixie, who had other things on her mind.
I shifted in my seat towards Pierce, I waited a few seconds to see if he'd say anything.
He didn't.
"Hey" I broke the silence. I messed with my fingers while my gaze was on him, a few pieces of his messy hair fell into his eyes.
At first he didn't respond, let low out a sigh.
"So now you want my attention?" He said in a quiet voice, Trixie and Mason hadn't heard.
His eyes looked right back at me, I couldn't read his expression.
What did he mean? I craved his attention. I don't know what i'd done to make him act this way.
"What?" I scooted back away from him.
"You know what I mean." He let out a soft laugh, his eyes still on me.
I didn't though.
"What if I don't?" I was slightly pissed. Why was he acting this way?
He shifted towards me. "Figure it out yourself, babe." He said in a harsh tone.
My eyes burned with anger. I stood up and stepped out of the seat, I began to walk away.
"That's right. Just walk away. Keep walking away from issues, as usual." I heard Pierces voice from behind me. Everyone looked our way, eager to see what was going on.
I stopped in my tracks. I turned back.
Mason and Trixie's heads were turned, they had heard like everyone else.
My eyes burned into Pierce, he had the same expression on his face.
"Fuck you." I took a step closer. I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"What's going on here?" I turned my head to see Nate walking our way. Pierce let out a soft grunt.  I looked over Pierces shoulder to see Mason and Trixie standing, looking our way. Masons arm across Trixie.
"Nothing. Go away." Pierce turned towards Nate.
"Or what? What are you gonna do? Hit me?" he looked Pierce up and down in disgust "You wouldn't."
Nate has a sarcastic tone, he took a step closer to Pierce.
Pierce's eyes were burning into Nate. I knew Nate shouldn't have said that. I was about to intervene before things could get worse.
Then they did.
Pierce's fist flew into Nate face, right under his right eye. Nate stumble backwards, people started gathering around.
Nate regained composure and stepped back towards Pierce. His arm outreaches to grab Pierce, but Pierce's reaction was quicker.
He grabbed Nates arm and held it behind his back, he threw Nate against a lunch table.
"You really think I wouldn't hesitate to hit a bitch like you? Fucker." Pierce said in Nates ear, slightly above an 'inside voice'. Mason grabbed Pierce's arms and pushed him off Nate.
"Not. Here." Mason got in Pierce's face unafraid. Pierce huffed a few time before turned and heading out of the doors. Mason turned towards me, hot tears threatened my eyes. He stepped closer, "Hey, hey. It's okay, this isn't your fault." I nodded, scared if that I spoke, I would cry.
Trixie walked up to us, a worried look on her face. I peered back to where Nate was, he was sitting in a seat next to the table he was just on. I raced over to him, the area under his eye already turning purple.
I leaned in front of him, "Nate. I'm so sorry. I- I don't know what g-" he cut me off.
"Alex. It's okay. I get it." He took his hand and cupped my left cheek, I leaned into his touch.

As much as I wanted to stay with Nate at the moment, I had to find Pierce. I didn't want him to get into any more trouble. I didnt care how much of an asshole he was.
I kissed Nate on his forehead and turned in the direction Pierce took off in.
As soon at I exited the doors, I headed down the hallways. He was nowhere to be seen.
I almost gave up.
I exited the back door, and there he was.
His back against the brick wall. He had a cigarette in his hand, while his other hand ran through his hair.

*****
hey guys
this was fun to write ngl
thank you for reading<33
see you soon;)
-via