Chapter 12~Second Guessing

As Pierce and I are driving down the road with the radio playing softly in the back ground, I feel a hand slide onto my thigh, I turn my head to look at Pierce, he's studying the road in front of him.
I look down at the hand on my thigh.
What is he doing? What am I doing?
I bite my bottom lip and look back out of the window, his hand still resting on my thigh.

"I have an idea." Pierce says in a low voice. I turn and look up at him in the eyes, his eyes darting between the road and mine, a smirk displayed across his lips.
"Well what is it?" I ask cautiously. Pierce pulls the car over on the side of the road, Trixies car passes by us and disappears down the road. "What are we doing?" I look back at Pierce, his eyes studying my face.
I feel my cheeks heat up. Pierces reaches over, his thumb traces my jaw, his eyes inspecting every inch of my face.
"Beautiful." He whispers. My breath hitches in my throat.
Is he serious? If he's just bullshitting then I will not hesitate to beat his ass.

Ive had boys call me hot or pretty, but never beautiful. It's a different kind of compliment.

I swallow hard. His face has a soft expression, I move my head slightly closer so I put heads are just centimeters apart. Pierce's eyes move from my lips and back up to me eyes, again, and again.

"I think you're going to change my plans." Pierce whispers before touching his lips to mine. They're soft and gentle, his hands holding the back of my neck moves back to my thigh. I feel like a fire just lit in the pit of my stomach. I'm not numb anymore, I'm feeling something.
Our heads move back from the kiss we had just shared. Neither of us saying a word. He moves as if he's about to say something, and then doesn't. I look up at him, our eyes meeting, I give him a smile, "Only you change mine."

I say before crawling across my seat and onto Pierce's lap. His hands immediately grip my back and my thigh.
I run my hands through his hair so that I can see his eyes. He quickly presses his lips to mine again, both of us moving in sync, trying to make the most of this moment.
I move my head up, giving entrance to my neck, Pierce's moves his lips down my neck and kisses my collar bones. I run my hands down his chest and up under his shirt. Just as about Pierce is about to take his shirt off, we hear a honk from a car parked behind us, we hear the driver out of the window, "Y'all need help?"
Pierce and I look at each other and burst out laughing. He waves his hand out of the window letting the driver know we're fine. I crawl off his lap and back into my seat, adjusting my shirt and hair. "You're fun." Pierce says, running his hands through his messy hair.
"Thank, It comes from lots of experience." I say, winking at Pierce. He furrows his eyebrows and looks away.
Soon enough we're headed back down the road, the sun creating orange and pink clouds in the sky.
~~~~~~
As soon as we get back home, Pierce drops me off at Trixies house. Trixie was already home, as Pierce and I were.... distracted.
"Hey Babe what took so long." Trixie asks me as I enter her room, she's laying across her bed.
"Pierce and I were, um, having some fun?" I say, trying my best to not make it obvious. Trixies head pops up, "Did you guys fuck?" She asks eagerly.
I laugh at her and jump on top of her on the bed. "Trixie. Shut up. No we did not fuck." Trixies giggles and I playfully punch her arm.

"Hey, you never know with Pierce" She says, still giggling. I roll my eyes at her and sigh. Maybe she's right, maybe all Pierce wants is a fuck buddy. Let's hope not.
I bite my bottom lip, I hear a small snore coming from across the bed. Is she seriously already asleep?
I let out a small laugh and head to her bathroom to take a shower.
~~~~
The next morning, Saturday, is quite relaxing, Trixie and I decided to go shopping and get ice cream. Most of the weekend ended up like that, Trixie didn't seem bothered that I was staying his her all weekend, but I still felt bad about it. Theres still no way i'm going back home, I just need somewhere to chill while I figure out what I'm going to do. Maybe I can just tell Trixie why I can't go back home. Maybe.
Although, we didn't see Pierce or Mason this weekend, we'll see them monday as Pierce's suspension ends Monday.
~~
Monday morning, Trixie wakes me up and tosses some clothes at me, "Get up lazyass, you get to see Pierce today." She giggles, I open my eyes and roll out of bed. We both quickly get ready and head to school. Trixies wearing a sparkly baby pink dress and white heels, while I'm in a more casual, black ripped jeans and a tight striped crop top.
We pull into the school parking lot and hop out of the car. We push through the front doors, "Hey I'm gonna go get shit from my locker, I'll see you in a bit." Trixie blows me a kiss before strutting down the hallway, catching several looks from boys.
I watch her walk away before turning down the hallway to my locker, before I open my locker, I catch Pierce and Mason down the hallway talking to each other.

Pierce's eyes catch mine and he gives me a wink, I bite my lower lip and give him a smirk. I take my eyes off of Pierce and turn back to my locker,
"What the hell Alex? Are you ignoring me?" I turn to my left to see a pissed off Nate. Oh shit. I totally forgot to text him back.
I let out a breath. "Shit, sorry Nate" I pull my phone from my pocket to see several missed calls and texts from Nate,
" I'm sorry, I totally meant to text you, I've just been really busy." I say, trying not to piss him off any more. He slams the locker shut next to me, getting the attention of everyone in the hallway.
I look out of the corner of my eye to see Pierce, Masons holding a hand across Pierce's chest holding him back. Pierce's eyes looking right at Nate.
I turn back to look at Nate, "Look, just calm down, I'll make it up to you. I swear." I regret the words as soon as they come out of my mouth.
Nate drops his head and runs his hand through his hair, "You're right, I'm sorry Alex, I just though you were ignoring me."
Nate looks back up at me and steps closer, pressing his lips to my neck, I ball my fists as his lips touch my skin.
I look back over to where Pierce is standing, his lips slightly parted and his eyes have that cold stare again. He shakes his head before turning away walking down the hallway.

Nate steps back, "I'll see you in a bit babe." He says before backing up from me and walking down the hallway, the students that were once staring at us are now minding their own business.
I'm left there standing by myself thinking, What the hell is going on?
*****
hi beauties!!
thank you for reading<3
you are special and unique and i love you with all of my person🖤
-via<3