Chapter 10~Last Minute

Alex's POV

After I had arrived at Trixies, I waited for her on her front porch. We both went inside and up to her room, she's in her usual bubbly mood. She has this smile fixed on her face that she can't seem to shake.

"What's got you so smiley?" I ask her, taking a seat on her queen sized bed. She flops down next to me and giggles.

"Mason." She says, as if i'm not going to ask about it. I whip my head around, "What?! Trixie tell me everything."
I scoot right up next to her, waiting expectantly. She laughs and sits up next to me.
"I think I like him, like a lot. He's so sweet and gentleman like." She blushes, which isn't usual for Trixie because she's usually the one making people blush.

I change the topic,"So T do you mind if I crash at your place tonight?" Trixie doesn't know anything that happens at my house, I'm not usually the person to talk about it, she just thinks I don't have a great relationship with them. Understatement.

"Bitch you know you can stay anytime." She says, looking at herself through her phone camera, "You can just borrow some of my clothes for school tomorrow." She grins at me, "Thank you T" I say with a sincere tone, she waves me off and gets up from the bed, stretching her arm above her head. Trixie pauses, spins on her heels and looks me in the eyes,"How are things with Nate?" She says with a smirk, my shoulders slump and I let out a sigh, "To be honest, I don't know how I feel about him."
I say avoiding any eye contact possible. She does a dramatic gasp,"Oh Alex, why has thou changed their mind." She says in a poetic tone, one hand covering her heart, and the other acting as if she were holding a skull in a Shakespeare play.
I let out a laugh at the sight of her, "I'm not sure, I think he just wants sex, but then again what do I have to bring to a relationship?" I shrug my shoulders. Trixie drops the pose she was doing and sits down at the chair in front of her vanity covered with all her luxurious makeup brands.
She bites at her bottom lip,"That's okay, just don't break his heart you player." She giggles and turns around to her mirror. I laugh along with her. She shuffles around with her make up for awhile, I lay back on her bed and close my eyes.

~~~
"Alex wake the fuck up!!" I feel Trixies hands on each of my arms. My eyes shoot open and I sit up on the bed. Shit! I must've fallen asleep. (obviously)

"Sorry T." I say groggily, she already fully dressed in a pink and blue patterned skirt and a white tank top matching her white heels. "It's fine, I picked out some clothes for you. We can pick up some food on the way to school."
She says with a smile plastered across her face. I pick myself off the bed and take the clothes that she had picked for me. A black denim a-line skirt and a white graphic t shirt. Cute.

"Sorry, I know I don't have much your style." She says, holding her hands across her back, I look up at her, "No way, these are perfect." She giggles and exits the room to let me change.
**
After we leave the house in Trixies car, we drive through the park on the way to school, the radio is playing quietly in the background as I watch the sun glistening on the water on the nearby pond. I'm forced to exit my daze when i hear Trixies voice,
"Oh. My. God. Is that Pierce's car?" I turn my head quickly to the way she's pointing, a car sits in a parking space, "How do you know?" I say cautiously.
"The license plate says HELLBND, I remember Mason telling me that Pierce has a tattoo across his back that says the same thing."
I bite my inner cheek, I want to see it.
Trixie stops the car in the middle of the road and climbs out, I follow behind her, she steps up to the glass and knocks on the window. We wait a few seconds. She knocks again.
"What the fuck?" We hear a voice say from inside the car, the window rolls down to see a groggy eyed Pierce. He must've slept here.

"What are you doing here?" She peers in the car to see if anyone else is with him, he unbuckles his seatbelt.

"I guess I fell asleep, What are you doing here?" He says while stepping out of the car, his gaze lingering on me, and then snaking their way down my body. My cheeks begin to heat up so I clear my throat, his eyes shoot up to meet mine, "We were on our way to school." I say, he nods his head and leans back against his car, pulling his cigarette box from his pocket.

Trixie darts her eyes back and forth between Pierce and I, a smirk appearing on her face.

"Instead of that school bullshit, you guys wanna go to The Cliff?" He says, a smirk displayed across his face.

The Cliff is an actual cliff that has a large body of water underneath it, it's also a popular hangout for many high school students to try and show off by jumping off of the cliff.
Trixie jumps up, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She very excitedly says, a huge smile across her face. Pierce looks at her and nods, his attention turned to me, waiting for an answer.
"I don't know, I mean, that'll mean I will miss 3 days of sch- You know what? Fuck it i'm in." Pierce lets out a deep laugh,
"Hell yeah" he nods his head.
He pulls out his phone, "I'm telling Mason to meet us there." He says while typing. Trixie claps her hands. After he sends the text, he looks down at me and steps closer, "You can ride with me." He places a hand on my hip, I turn my eyes from his to Trixies's, she's nodding eagerly. I look back up at Pierce and smile at him.

*****
hey! thank u for reading & ily!
-via🖤