Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya POV

      "IZUKU YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT GET DOWN HERE!" I heard my father yell from the bar downstairs. At the moment I was cleaning the wounds I had gotten the last time I was called downstairs. I quickly dropped was I was doing and rushed downstairs hoping I had been requested for a mission. As I got downstairs I continued running to my father... but not before tripping and landing flat on my face causing Tomura to explode with laughter. My father stomped over to me and grabbed me by my hair.

 "Get up!" he demanded,

 "Yes sir," I responded jumping up and standing straight with my arms at my side, not unlike a soldier.

 "The master has a mission for you." I instantly get excited 

"Really?! What am I supposed to do?" I asked eagerly.

 "I'm getting to that, the league has been getting more members as of late and there aren't enough weapons for all them since they're too stupid to bring their own. The master has a specific list of materials you are to steal and bring back for our blacksmith to forge weapons with." Father explained. My excitement died down a bit, it wasn't exactly the kind of mission I was hoping for but I was still happy to get to leave the base at all.

 "You have two hours to get the materials and get back and Izuku," he pauses grabbing the collar of my shirt and yanking me towards him "you know what happens if you fail." He whispers sending chills down my spine. I quickly nod and rush out the door with my bag and the list. It might seem like I'm just going shopping but it's very rare that I get to even go outside let alone actually go somewhere.  Kurogiri usually teaches me everything I need to know though so I'm not completely in the dark, still though I think I would have enjoyed going to a school. Don't get me wrong though I like being a villain, it's all I've ever known... I just don't really enjoy getting beat up all the time. I finally arrived at the shop to get what I needed so I made myself as unsuspicious looking as possible before entering the store. Unfortunately, as I entered I noticed that there happened to be two pro heros at the counter, Present Mic and Eraserhead. I panicked a little before forcing myself to calm down. It's okay Izuku just try to wait around till they leave. I wondered around a little grabbing the things I needed as I went. About twenty minutes later I walked back towards the counter and sighed with relief seeing that the heros were gone. I Carefully walked towards the exit before bolting once I got close causing alarms to go off. I ran as fast as my short and sore legs could go. I looked back and saw that I was being chased by none other than Eraserhead. OH CRAP! OH CRAP! OH CRAP! I looked forward again and tried to run even faster even knowing it was no use these guys were trained and I was beaten up. I didn't give up though not even as I felt Eraserheads capture weapons pull me in.

 "It's no use kid stop fighting." I heard him say as I kept thrashing around. I know that his capture isn't really supposed to hurt but due to the fact that I'm covered in burns, cuts, and bruises, It felt I was being Stabbed, hit, and burned all over again. I screamed in pain causing the underground hero to have a confused look on his face before replacing it with his normal emotionless expression. I started to see blacks spots clouding my vision as the started to be too much. Ugh, I can't give up yet I have to get back to the base. I continued struggling even though it was clear to both of us that I was getting weaker and wouldn't hold out much longer. I failed, they finally let me out and I failed, these were my last thoughts as I completely blacked out.

When I woke up I noticed two things, one that my hands were cuffed and two that I was being carried. I looked around and figured out that I was being carried by Eraserhead and that Present Mic was walking next to him. I have to get away from here but how. 

"Don't even think about it kid, you and I both know you don't have the strength to escape," Eraserhead said. I just nodded knowing he was right, no use in injuring myself further. I was already extremely tired probably due to pulling an allnighter with Kurogiri so he could teach me since I'm usually getting beat up during the day and Kurogiri runs the bar. 

"Y-you don't have to c-carry me, I c-can w-walk." I managed to stutter out after a minute or two. The hero complied and set me down although I found this to be harder than I expected. My whole body was heavy and I felt like I could pass out at any given second. Despite this, I tried to make it look like I wasn't having any trouble. I'm pretty sure they noticed though as Present Mic gave a concerned look to Eraserhead who just shrugged it off. Pretty soon though we made it to the police station where I was sat down for questioning with the two heros and a detective. 

"Alright, we are gonna ask you some questions ok?" The detective said with a soft tone probably noticing the fact that I was absolutely terrified. I simply nodded and waited for them to continue.

"What's your name?"

"I-izuku Midoriya."

"How old are you?"

"13."

"Why were you stealing from that shop earlier?"

"My master requested that I go get materials to make weapons," I answered feeling a little more comfortable now.

"How did you get your injuries?" I should've expected that question.

"U-um I don't r-really think I c-can tell you t-that." Wow, way to go Izuku, you sound very threatening.

"Alright, that's fine. Now, are you affiliated with The League of Villains?" I just nodded and sunk down into my chair a little not wanting to talk anymore. The detective seemed to notice this and requested Eraserhead to take me to a cell. The hero stood up and walked over to me pulling me up by the arm but in a more gentle way than my father would I still winced in pain though. We walked in silence to my cell but once we got there I quickly laid down on the bed in there and fell asleep almost instantly. 

Shota Aizawa POV

      After locking up the kid's cell I walked back to Mic and Tsukauchi to find out what we were gonna do with him. 

"Alright what are we gonna do with the kid?" I asked sighing I was supposed to be able to go home two hours ago but once I caught the kid I had to stick around for questioning.

 "Well if it had just been stealing we would be able to have his parents pick him up and be done with it, but since he is with the villains we won't be able to let him go-" He was cut off by an alarm sounding. We rushed towards the cells and started looking for the cause.

 "Guys, Midoriya is gone!" Mic yelled from down hall. 

"Dammit," I grumbled running back over to the cell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1252

A/N: This is my first My Hero Academia story. I used to have some other stories but I recently deleted them cause they sucked, sorry if some of you liked them. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope to have another chapter out by next week.