Chapter 5

Shota Aizawa POV

      Once Izuku entered the house the first thing he did was run over to the cat. I tried to warn him that the cat wasn't friendly but the cat didn't seem to mind him. He actually climbed into his lap once he sat down.

"NO FAIR, THAT CAT ONLY EVER LIKES SHOTA!" Hizashi yelled, he was only joking but the yelling scared Izuku and as if it was on instinct he ran over to Hizashi and stood there. Hizashi quickly realized that he had made a mistake by yelling and sighed. "Geez I'm sorry kid, I didn't mean to yell. It's ok I'm not gonna hurt you," he said. Izuku nodded calming down a bit.

'It's fine it's just whenever father or one of the other villains yelled at me I always had to go over there so they could beat me.' Izuku signed.

"Look Izuku even if you do something wrong we won't hurt you that's not how we punish alright," I said and he nodded. "Alright, it's been a long day I'll show you your room so you can get some rest," I said walking off and motioning him to follow. He followed me to the room and his eyes lit up when he saw it, it was definitely an improvement from his room at the villain base. "Get some sleep now, if we aren't here in the morning we are probably already at the school, you know we are teachers at Yuuei right?" I asked and he nodded already laying down. 

"What if Izuku went to the school with us!" Hizashi chimed in. 

"That's up to him, Izuku would you like to go and meet the other teachers and students at Yuuei?" I said looking at him but he was already asleep. I sighed "Guess we will ask him in the morning then." Hizashi and I walked to our room and quickly went to sleep.

Izuku Midoriya POV

      I fell asleep pretty much as soon as I laid down, Present Mic had said something but I didn't catch it as I was too exhausted to think of anything other than sleep. Unfortunately, I woke up crying due to a nightmare. I don't always remember what it was about I'll just wake up crying sometimes and find it nearly impossible to get back to sleep. The nightmares I do remember are always in very vivid detail and always taking place in the villain base. I looked at the time and saw it was around five-thirty in the morning so still sometime before Present Mic and Eraserhead get up, I'll make them breakfast then. 

      I looked through the cabinets and saw lots a cereal and microwave foods, I guess with being heroes and teachers they don't have much time to make food but I don't think this is healthy. But, who am I to talk about being healthy, I let myself be abused my whole life and hardly ate at all. I was about to give up on my search but then I saw it. A pancake mix. I grabbed the box from the top shelf and found their mixing bowls.  I carefully followed the instructions on the box fearing what would happen if I messed up. I know they said they would never hurt me but I can't help but worry about it, I mean that was pretty much my whole life. 

      I had just finished the last pancake Eraserhead had walked into the kitchen. Yes I know I could probably call him by his real name but I haven't been given permission yet. I split the pancakes between two different plates and handed one to Eraserhead.

"You can cook?" He said looking a bit shocked. 

'Father always made me cook in the kitchen with Kurogiri, I left some for Present Mic too.' I signed then pointed to the plate on the counter.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked and I nodded. It was a lie but I'm not really used to eating much so if I did eat I would probably throw it back up. "Really?" he asked sounding a bit suspicious of me. I just nodded again and started walking back to my room to change before realizing I didn't have anything to change into. I stopped and walked back to where Eraserhead was. 

'Do you think you would have anything I could change into for today? I didn't really grab anything from my old room.'  I signed looking down a little embarrassed that I had forgotten my clothes but in all fairness, they were all torn and carried bad memories anyway.

"Yeah I think I have something from one of my students after they forgot their uniform might be a little big though, I'll go get it." He said I just nodded and sat down. He came back a few minutes later with jeans and a t-shirt. "Here this should work, for now, we will go shopping after school." I nodded and started to walk to my room again. "Wait, Izuku," Eraserhead said. I stopped and turned around "Do you want to go to Yuuei with us today, I would let you stay with me of course." He asked. I thought for a moment, I guess it would be nice to meet the hero students maybe even analyze their quirks. I looked at him and nodded before rushing off to my room.

By the time I got dressed and grabbed my notebooks Present Mic was up and eating breakfast. I sat next to Eraserhead quietly and waited. A few minutes later we were out the door and on our way to Yuuei. I'm not sure if I should be excited or nervous, what will the students think when they see all the scars on my face and my arms. I'm only a few years younger than the first years but what if they see me as a little kid, I am kinda small. 

"We're here kid," Eraserhead said releasing me from my thoughts. I looked up and saw a giant building. Well, here we go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1013