Chapter 6

Third-person POV 

     To say Izuku was fascinated by the big school was an understatement, he had been nervous the whole way there but now all that nervousness had been replaced with excitement. His hands were signing so fast that try as he might Shota couldn't keep up. Hizashi had left to the teachers lounge awhile ago while Shota showed Izuku around. Now the duo were on their way to class 1-A so Shota could set up before the first year heroes in training showed up. 

     Izuku sat next to Shota's desk and watched as students filed in, most of them didn't give him a second glance but there were a few curious students. One of the students being Nejire Hado, she always asked a lot of questions, but once she sees someone new in class she can be a bit...overwhelming, to say the least. The constant line of questions did start to scare Izuku and he continued to back away from her until he bumped into Shota. 

"Nejire you're scaring him, go take your seat." The pro hero said before looking down at Izuku who took it upon himself to hide under the teacher's desk. Shota sighed and gained the student's attention after the bell rang. "Alright class, we have someone with us today and you might have seen him when you walked in, he will most likely be visiting here more often," Shota looked under his desk at Izuku. "Can you please come out now Izuku?" He asked. Izuku hesitated for a moment before nodding and leaving the comfort of the desk and replacing it with the anxiety of standing in front of twenty, first year, heroes in training. Izuku shook a little as he saw all eyes on him, he was starting to regret deciding to come along and wished he was back home with the cats. 

        "This is Izuku, he is currently mute if you wish to talk to him later you may but do not shout and don't overwhelm him. If any of you scare him, tease him, or make him cry you will be punished by me personally understood?" 

"Yes Sir." the class answered in unison. Izuku sighed in relief and quickly returned to his post under the desk. Izuku listened while Shota explained what they would be doing that day, he got a little excited at the thought of seeing the hero trainees in action during their training. He got his notebooks ready and decided he would write down all of the new quirks he would see. 

Once Shota was done explaining the training they went outside with Izuku following close behind surprising Shota. "I didn't think you would want to come with Izuku," Shota stated as he walked beside him. Izuku gave him a big smile and pointed to his notebooks. The underground hero quickly understood and nodded "You can stand next to me and watch them then." Izuku nodded and looked behind and saw all of the students freely chatting as if nothing wrong would ever happen to them. Izuku looked forward again, he was supposed to be like that, wasn't he? A carefree teen always smiling and socializing with his classmate. To be honest, Izuku wasn't sure he would ever be able to act like that. Not after growing up with villains who beat him all the time and being used as their personal lab rat. It's not fair why did he have to deal with all this? Why couldn't Hisashi have just left him alone with his mom, he would have had a much better life with his mom, it would have been so much better than living the way he had to. Why did he think it was ok now just because he escaped? He realized now that it wasn't ok at all, he wouldn't be able to forget what he had been put through, he wouldn't forget how they beat him, how they had killed his mom before he even got to meet her, how they gave him a quirk every time he was deemed a failure. 

"IZUKU!" Shota yelled startling Izuku. "Listen you were having a panic attack, I don't know what started it but that doesn't matter right now, are you ok?" Shota asked bending down to wipe his tears. Izuku practically threw himself into Shota's arms and cried harder holding tightly onto the hero. The students stared in shocked at the scene, whether they were more shocked at Izuku or at Shota showing affection was unclear but once Allmight arrived and saw what was going on he guided the students away.

Just like the previous time, Izuku had broken down the teen soon fell asleep in the hero's arms. Shota carefully picked Izuku up and walked back to his class. He could've laid the kid down in the nurse's office but he knew Izuku was comfortable how he was and he was so light Shota had no problem just holding him. Most of the students were too focused on training to notice Shota's return but the ones that did were given a look telling them to get back to work. Allmight, on the other hand, was quite curious.

"Who's that kid Aizawa?" He asked.

"This is Izuku, he lives with us now 'Zashi and I are gonna finish the adoption paperwork after school today." 

Shota explained the teen's situation and both heroes were careful to keep their voices down so they didn't wake Izuku who was still tightly clinging onto Shota as he slept. Shota came to the conclusion that after hero training he too would climb into his sleeping bag and take a nap. 

About an hour later the class had returned to the classroom, Izuku had woken up by now but was still sticking close to Shota. Once they returned Shota had quickly gotten himself buried in his sleeping bag, leaving Izuku to try to avoid students wanting to talk to him. It's not like he didn't want to make friends with them he was just scared one of them might want to hurt him or that he would break down in front of everyone again. He hid himself under the desk again which gave a sign to the students that he would prefer to be left alone, they all decided to leave him alone... well all except one.

"Hi there! I'm Mirio Togata."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1062

         Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying the story so far. I feel like this story is going better than the old ones I did and I'm still enjoying writing it. I'm planning on making the big three best buddies with Izuku. Also for those of you who are reading this for the Tododeku that will happen eventually but I don't plan on doing many big time skips so it may be awhile till it's time for those two to meet. That's all for now see ya next week.