Chapter 15

Izuku Aizawa POV

Alright, the first day of Yuuei, I can do this, dad is my homeroom teacher, he won't let anything bad happen. I kept these thoughts in my head all the way till I got to the door of 1-A and then I tried to run away, unfortunately, my plans to run and hide in a corner all day were foiled by my dad appearing to start his class. I sighed in defeat as dad pointed back to the classroom, I slowly walked inside and everyone stopped talking and looked at me. Why are they all staring at me? I shrunk back a little, I wish I was in the sleeping bag with dad. 

"It's alright Izuku, just go take your seat," Dad whispered from behind me. I nodded and walked to where I was supposed to sit for the year. Everyone quickly went back to talking but not for more than two seconds before dad silenced everyone. "If you came here to make friends than you can leave." I almost laughed at this as during the car ride here dad was reassuring me that I would make plenty of friends here. Dad noticed this and gave me the look telling me not to say a thing. "Alright go to the locker room to change into your gym uniforms we are going outside," he said before dismissing everyone to go get changed.

I walked up to dad once everyone left and he gave me my gym uniform, we had already decided that I would change in a bathroom stall instead as I'm very insecure about the everlasting scars on my body. I went to the bathroom next to the locker room and changed there. Now I know I can't hide all my scars like the one on my eye and the many on my arms but everything else I hid pretty well. 

By the time I got outside, almost everyone else was out there and ready to go. I separated myself from everyone hoping that I wouldn't be asked any questions but no such luck. A group of the guys went over to me and started talking to me. Now if it hasn't been made clear yet, I am very easily overwhelmed so having a group of people surrounding me made me feel like I was being backed into a corner, which I was in fact slowly backing up until I bumped into something or rather someone. It was Todoroki. "I-i'm sorry Todoroki, I didn't mean to." 

"It's fine..." He trailed off and I realized he didn't know my name.

"Oh it's Izuku Aizawa, you can just call me Izuku so it doesn't get too confusing," I said quiet as normal but yeah seemed to hear me just fine. 

"Alright class settle down, today we will be doing quirk assessments, Izuku are you ok to demonstrate for us," dad said, oh dad why did you have to choose me? I'll look like a coward if I say no. I slowly nodded and walked up to the circle wanting to disappear already, I grabbed the ball and decided to use my telekinesis and fire together to make it go farther. Still feeling nervous that I would screw up and embarrass myself I threw the ball. I closed my eyes and held out my quirks for a while before dropping the ball. "2054 meters," dad said and I sighed in relief before quickly putting myself behind everyone else. Luckily everyone else was so excited for the test they completely forgot about asking me anything.

Shota Aizawa POV

I watched as the students completed their tests, Izuku is doing the best but I think his anxiety is still holding him back. They were doing grip tests now and Izuku along with Todoroki had separated themselves from the group and were working beside each other. They weren't talking to each other or anything I think they just decided that if they stuck together the other students would decide to leave them alone. I know I said the students shouldn't be here to make friends I wish Izuku would try to communicate with his classmates but I understand why he doesn't want to.

Since this was the last test I let the class chat for a bit while I added all the scores together and put them up on the projection. "Ok class these are your scores, also I lied about the last place student being expelled," I said with a slight smirk as the class started freaking out, well everyone except Izuku, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Yaoyorozu. I had everyone go back and change into their normal uniforms before their next class which was with Hizashi, from what I know he plans to give the kids free time to get to know each other.

Izuku finished changing first and was back in the classroom already. "You doing ok kid?" I asked and he simply nodded and started writing in his notebook, he did see a lot of new quirks today so he probably wanted to record all of them. I left him alone and went back to the front of the classroom while the other students filed in. Once everyone was in the classroom I exchanged places with Hizashi who Izuku seemed excited to see.

"Hi Jazzy." Izuku said going up and hugging him, this seemed to confuse the class but Izuku didn't care. Now that I think about it, for about four or five months now Izuku has been very attached to Hizashi, he even has him come to training with him most of the time so it must have been difficult for him to be away from Hizashi for a while.

"Alright class since today is your first day you will spend the class period getting to know each other," Hizashi said once Izuku had sat back down. The class cheered as they were already starting to befriend each other despite what I had said. 

"I know how about we all play truth or dare!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1004

That's the last one for today I hope you guys enjoyed and I will talk to you all later.