Chapter 3

Shouta Aizawa POV

        I'm currently questioning Hisashi Midoriya, he has a totally different personality than his son. Meaning he is very loud and violent, he also won't answer any of our questions which is making things rather difficult. I just wanna go home and sleep but the police said I'm already too involved in this case so I have to stay here and help out. I decided to put Hisashi back in his cell for now and go check on the kid. He hasn't said a word since he woke up, we aren't sure if he just chooses not to or if he physically can't anymore I intend to find that out once I get there.

      When I arrived at the hospital I went to the receptionist's desk and told her who I was going to see. I had already visited once and knew where the kid's room was so I went straight to it. There were police officers in front of the door which made things even easier as far as finding him goes. I showed the officers my ID and they let me enter. I looked and saw Midoriya reading a book that he got from who knows where. Once Midoriya noticed me he put his book down and looked up at me. 

"Can you speak yet?" I asked him. He shook his head and looked down. "How about signing? Can you do sign language?" This question caused him to perk up again, and he nodded.

'Kurogiri taught me how to when I was younger so that we could communicate with each other without the other villains knowing what we were saying.' He signed smiling. 

"Great I'll ask you some questions then. First, what happened to you when then villains took you back that put you in this state?" I asked. Midoriya looked away and started tearing up. "What's the matter kid?"

'I was just thinking maybe we could do some other questions for now and talk about that later.' He signed looking back at me. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine, next question then. Do you enjoy being a villain?" He nodded quickly and without hesitation as if it was on instinct but I saw the doubt in his eyes so I asked again. "Are you sure you like it there?"  This time he gave it more thought and I looked like he was battling with himself. 

'I don't.' He signed after a few minutes of silence. 'It's horrible there. I've been abused every day for as long as I can remember, the only one who doesn't attack me is Kurogiri. Whenever I fail a mission father takes me to the master, he gives me a quirk and it's the most painful feeling in the world.' He stopped there due to him crying and shaking so bad he couldn't continue. I wasn't great at comforting people and I never have been but I've seen Hizashi do it enough times to try. I walked over to the crying boy and hugged him, he quickly latched onto me and cried even harder. I decided to let him cry for a while just to get it all out.

  By the time an hour had passed Midoriya had fallen still tightly holding on to me. Hizashi was on his way now so I could discuss what Midoriya has told me so far with him. I looked up again when I heard the door open and I instantly put a finger to my lips telling Hizashi to be quiet so he didn't wake up Midoriya. He nodded and sat down next to me. 

"I think the last thing I expected to see when I arrived was the cold and uncaring Shota Aizawa all snuggled up with a teenage villain." He said with a slight smirk on his face. I sighed and shook my head.

"I didn't call you here to tease me we need to discuss what needs to happen with Midoriya," I said.

"What do you mean? He was supposed to go to prison with the others once he was recovered." 

"I don't think that's the best place for him anymore." Hizashi gave me a confused expression. "I was questioning him earlier and I asked if he liked being a villain and he quickly nodded but then I asked him again and he broke down. He signed that he had been abused his whole life and that he didn't actually want to be a villain." I explained. Hizashi and I kept talking trying to decide what would be the best option for Midoriya. I can only assume that what happened before we got to the villains base was that whoever this master is, gave Midoriya another quirk causing him to end up in the state he is now.

Izuku Midoriya POV

      I woke up to hear two people talking, I also realized I had myself wrapped around someone. I opened my eyes to see that I indeed had myself wrapped around someone and that that person happened to be the pro hero Eraserhead. I thought back to what happened before this and remembered, I told Eraserhead that I didn't like being a villain and opened up about being abused my entire life and then started crying. Well then, good job me, I can't even keep my emotions intact long enough to go through questioning. I unwrapped myself from the hero and sat up gaining their attention.  

"Are you feeling better now Midoriya?" Eraserhead asked.

'Yes, I am, sorry for the inconvenience.' I signed 

"Don't worry about it kid," Eraserhead replied. The two pro heros looked at each other sharing the same expression before turning back to me. "Actually we have a question to ask you." 

'What is it?'

"How would you like to live with us from now on and strive towards being a hero?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 965

    A little shorter than normal but I felt like it was a good place to stop.