Chapter 25

Izuku Aizawa POV

After I had eaten dinner just like dad said, we all hung out in the lounge until dad and Jazzy decided to leave then most of us decided to head up to our rooms. This time Todoroki decided he would stay in my room tonight, dad said he would eventually have us move into a spare room on the last floor since it was bigger. Jazzy kept apologizing for not taking into consideration my fear of being alone even though I told him it was fine and that Todoroki and I got along pretty well.

"T-todoroki, you can s-sleep on my bed with me if you are ok with that, I don't want you to sleep on the floor," I said slightly embarrassed.

"That's fine Izuku, your bed looks big enough for both of us." He replied, I just nodded and got my thing together to go take a shower, Todoroki noticed and did the same. I hope nobody else will be in there I'm still pretty self-conscious about my scars, not to mention the wounds from my recent battle. 

Luckily there was only one other guy in the shower room and he was already in the shower so he didn't see me or Todoroki. I plan to continue telling Todoroki the story since it's obvious he wants to know more and just doesn't push me which I appreciate but he deserves to know if he is going to continue putting up with me.

Once we returned to my room I told Todoroki I would tell him some more and he nodded sitting across from me. "So, once the first quirk was given to me, I guess the master realized he enjoyed using me as an experiment. I was never actually trained to use my quirk I was just given it and expected to know how to use it. 

My father decided that he would take his anger out on me since he didn't think I was worth anything. He would beat me every day when he was bored or if somebody of higher ranking made him mad. The other villains in the base caught on to what my dad was doing and decided to use me like that, I was their punching bag. They had all convinced me that all children were treated this way, I believed it for a long time too. 

It got much worse once I turned nine though, Father and one of the other villains named Shigaraki decided that it was ok if I started running errands for them. The one thing was that if I failed they gave me another quirk in hopes that it would improve my abilities. I was only sent out three times...I failed all three times. The third time which was right before dad and Jazzy saved me, it made me mute for quite some time which is why my voice is permanently quiet. 

Another thing that happened when I was nine was a new villain joined the league, Izanami, he  had a different way of torturing me." I paused there and looked down, this part always made me feel disgusting, I wasn't too sure if I really wanted to share this part. What if Todoroki thinks I'm gross after this, I know I couldn't do anything about it but still... What if he abandons me and leaves me all alone.

"Izuku...are you ok? Do you wanna stop there? You're crying again." Todoroki asked sounding concerned. I quickly shook my head and pulled myself together the best I could.

"I-izanami abused me sexually, nobody did anything about it, they didn't care that this was happening, not even my Father, of course, I'm not so certain he cared about me in the first place. Izanami h-he raped me Todoroki, multiple times and no one stopped it. I understand if you think it's disgusting and don't wanna be around me anymore, I uh I think I'm done for a while." I said shrinking back fearfully waiting for Todoroki's response to this when all of a sudden he gave me a tight hug with me instantly melting into it.

"Izuku what happened to you was horrible and yes what Izanami did was, for lack of better wording, gross but I'm not going to leave you or think of you any differently because of all this alright?" Todoroki said and I nodded hugging him even tighter. "Now maybe we could think of a less gruesome story, how about how you met Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 755

So I have a couple of apologies and some explanations too. First I apologize for posting so much later in the day than usual. Second I am also sorry for the fact that this chapter is about three hundred words shy of what it normally is. I have been much busier recently and have a lot going on and I had to work late today and  I didn't have time to finish this beforehand. I will have my chapters posted on the normal day's but it is the holiday season so please bare with me.