Chapter 39

Izuku Aizawa POV 

"I'll get you this time Icy-Hot!" Kacchan screamed at Shoto, I was watching their mock battle on the sidelines with Kirishima. After I hit the two-month mark Dad shut down all my physical training, I'm three months along now so while I don't really like just watching I'm used to it. Kirishima was only with me since he exhausted his quirk earlier. Shoto and Kacchan had been going at it for almost an hour now and they didn't show signs of slowing down anytime soon.

"So Izuku how have you been feeling lately?" Kirishima asked.

"Well I was feeling fine but these past couple hours I've been cramping pretty bad, I think I'm gonna see Recovery Girl after school," I answered.

"That sounds kinda bad, are you sure you don't wanna go now, I can take you." He offered.

"No, I think it'll be alright plus I don't want to worry everyone, they've all been pretty protective since we had to tell them," I said.

"Tell me about it, I feel like I hardly get to talk to you since everyone is all over you all the time." 

"Yeah it gets kind of overwhelming sometimes but I'm glad they care, it annoys Shoto though." 

Kirishima laughed "Yeah I bet, he was super protective before all this." I nodded and was about to respond when I felt a very sharp pain in my stomach that was quite a bit worse than the cramps causing me to double over. "Izuku! You ok bud? Ah your bleeding! Katsuki! Todoroki! Izuku needs help!" He yelled but they didn't hear him due to Kacchans explosions and the fact they were kind of far away. He did catch the attention of Momo and Jiro though and they rushed over. 

"What happened?!" They yelled in unison as I felt my vision start to blur.

"I don't know we were just talking and then suddenly he fell over in pain and now he's bleeding!" 

"Alright I'm gonna go get Mr. Aizawa and on my way, I'll tell Todoroki and Bakugo," Jiro said running off. 

"Izuku try to stay awake ok? At least until we get you to Recovery Girl." Momo said bending down next to me. I nodded a little telling her that I was trying. 

"Momo, he's bleeding a lot, I can't stop it," Kirishima said frantically. 

"I know he is, I don't know how to stop it either, I think he might be miscarrying," Momo replied causing my eyes to widen a bit, I'm miscarrying, but why I've done everything I'm supposed to I don't overwork and I eat like I normally should even though it makes me sick and I do whatever Recovery Girl tells me to. "Shh calm down Izuku, freaking out might make it worse," She said noticing that I was getting upset. I nodded and tried to relax although it wasn't working very well but can you blame me?

Shoto Todoroki POV

"Guys stop your fight!" Bakugo and I turned to see Jiro running towards us.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't have time to explain but Izuku needs your help!" She yelled pointing to where Izuku and Kirishima had been. I looked and saw Izuku on the ground with Kirishima and Momo kneeling next to him and instinctively I darted towards him not thinking about who I could be pushing out of the way. 

As I got there I noticed there was blood everywhere and Izuku looked like he was about to pass out. Kirishima quickly stepped aside when he saw me and I got on my knees next to him. "Izuku baby, hey you can't go to sleep yet ok," I said knowing he was starting to drift off. Izuku nodded in response but I don't think he quite registered what I said as he immediately closed his eyes after nodding, I cursed under my breath and picked him up. "We don't have time to wait for Mr. Aizawa, tell him I took Izuku to Recovery Girl."

"No need, I'm here let's go." Mr. Aizawa said from behind me, I nodded and we quickly but carefully got him to Recovery Girl. Once she saw the situation we were in she shooed the student she had in there out and told me to lay him down on the bed and then she told us to go wait outside. 

-------------

Recovery Girl came out about two hours later and as soon as she did I shot up along with Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic who had joined us a while ago. "How is he doing?" Mr. Aizawa asked. 

"Physically he'll be fine after he rests for the next couple days, mentally though that could be a different story. He miscarried and I think it's really getting to him despite him not intending to have a child in the first place. I ended up having to surgically remove what Shigaraki put there it would've killed him otherwise. You can see him but I'm not sure if he'll talk to you." She explained. 

When I entered I noticed Izuku had dried tears on his face and I could tell he was trying hard not to cry again. I sat next to him and hugged him, "I'm so sorry baby." I said and he just burst out into tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 954

Regarding my question last week I learned that quite a few of you know other languages which is pretty cool, I took a Spanish course when I was a freshman in high school but I got pretty sick that year and missed a lot of school so I ended up failing since the teacher was kind of unforgiving and then I just never took it again but I'm still working on other languages.

Now my question for today is a pretty common one but what are your hobbies?