Chapter 13

Izuku Aizawa POV

It's been about a month since we saw Shigaraki at the training grounds and we haven't seen him or any other villains since then so I've redirected my attention back to training for the entrance exams in eight months. I'm excited for them but also very nervous, I mean what if I fail? No, I have to stop that kind of thinking there it won't help me any. 

"Izuku focus!" I heard Mirio yell from the sidelines of the arena. I nodded focusing once again on my battle, I was battling Tamaki at the moment, and we were pretty evenly matched aside from Tamaki probably having more endurance and experience than me but I almost have him beat this time. I could hear Nejire cheering me on from the sidelines too which helped I guess.

We fought for about five more minutes until finally, I saw an opening, I took full advantage of this and quickly pinned and cuffed Tamaki. "WOO! Good job Izuku!" Nejire yelled very enthusiastically. I stood up and helped Tamaki up and we walked back over to the other two. "

"Good job Izuku you've improved a lot since we first began training," Mirio said 

"Thank you," I replied feeling pretty happy myself. My voice had improved as well, it's still pretty quiet and the doctor said this was as loud as it would get but the others had gotten used to it so understanding me isn't much of a problem for them.

"Well how about we go to a cafe to eat before we take Izuku back home," Mirio suggested. We all agreed to that and Mirio texted my dad to let him know where we were heading. Normally dad or Jazzy attended my training in case we saw Shigaraki but these three now had their provisional hero licenses so dad knew I would be safe. The others knew I didn't eat much so they never forced me to eat but they always tried to convince me to eat with them anyways, maybe this time I will try to.

"Izuku I know you don't really like to eat much, but do you think you could maybe eat with us this time?" Nejire asked kind of sadly since she already thought I would say no. I nodded which surprised all three of them and caused Nejire to perk up in excitement. "REALLY?!" she yelled jumping in front of me. I simply nodded again and we carried on walking to the cafe. We usually went out to eat after training a couple of times a week and we always went to the same cafe. Once we arrived we greeted by the employees near us anyway, all the employees knew us and seemed happy when they saw us as the cafe wasn't very popular and our group usually bought a lot of stuff.

Once we sat down the waitress came up to us to take our order. "Do you guys just want the usual?" she asked.

"Actually Izuku is gonna order something besides water today," Mirio said 

"Really? Alright, then what do you want to try Izuku?" 

"Maybe just a small piece of coffee cake," I said quietly

"Awesome, well I will return with your guys' order shortly." She said walking off. I looked around and spotted someone with red and white hair I immediately knew who it was, Shoto Todoroki, I got excited, seeing as I really didn't have much in my notes about him yet. He was super closed off whenever someone tried to interview him on tv although I can't say I blame him. I wouldn't like it and I know dad hates them too. 

"You can go talk to him Izuku," Mirio said as if he were reading my mind. I nodded and hesitantly stood up and walked over. I'm going to embarrass myself I already know that but he is my age and will probably end up in Yuuei so I wanna talk to him a bit. 

"H-hi," I said once I got over there. Wow, I'm already a stuttering mess. 

"If you came here to ask questions or make small talk then please just leave," he said not even looking up from his phone. For some reason, his response didn't surprise me, I was still a bit hurt though. I didn't let it get to me too much though he probably had a reason for not wanting to talk to me. 

"A-alright, s-sorry."  I stuttered again before walking back to my table.

"Well, that was fast," Mirio said as I sat down. 

"He didn't want to talk to me." 

 "Oh, I'm sorry Izuku, on the bright side our food is here."  He said as the waitress placed our food on the table. After seeing the food I suddenly didn't want to eat anymore. There was nothing wrong it, it didn't look bad or anything I had just lost my appetite but I had promised I would try to eat with them today so I would. 

"Is something wrong Izuku?" Tamaki asked. I shook my head and began eating. Once I took the first bite I almost immediately wanted to throw up but I didn't, I forced myself to eat the rest before I couldn't stop it anymore and excused myself to the bathroom.

Once I had finished getting rid of all the cake I had just eaten, which really wasn't much anyway, I stood at the sink rinsing my face and brushing my teeth (I always keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in my bag in case something like this were to happen). 

"Are you ok?" I heard someone ask causing me to jump a little. I looked over to discover it was Todoroki, I hadn't even noticed him there.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I answered quietly.

"Are you sure? I just heard you throw up and you are crying now." He pointed out. I wiped my tears not even realizing I had been crying. 

"This just happens sometimes," I said rinsing my face again before leaving the bathroom and heading back to the others.

"Ready to go home Izuku?" 

"Yeah let's go," I replied looking back again at Todoroki before leaving. Why am I so interested in him?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1037

So Izuku finally meets Todoroki, it's about time I think. The next chapter will be the day of the entrance exams! I'm posting two more chapters today shortly after this also don't forget to vote on what type of story I should do next:

My Hero Academia

Attack on Titan

Yuri on Ice

Banana Fish

No.6

Assassination Classroom