Chapter 29

Izuku Aizawa POV

"This just in the very powerful flame villian Hisashi Midoriya has escaped his cell in prison and is on a rampage demanding for his son to show himself, we advise all civilians to stay off main roads and out of sight until further notice."

I froze in place and started shaking, no this can't be happening. I have to get out of here, I have to hide, he can't find me, he'll take me back to the league and they run more experiments on me and they'll hurt me.

"Hey Izuku it's ok, we aren't gonna let him get you," Todoroki said snapping me out of my panic. The majority of the class was looking at me concerned but Todoroki was the only one who actually knew what was going on. 

"H-he's g-gonna hurt you guys Todo," I said shaking. 

"No he won't, we're in the dorms Hisashi can't get us," Todoroki said as he led me to his room to get me away from the attention of our classmates. Once he closed the door I let all of my tears and Todoroki wrapped me in a hug and let me cry for a while. 

"T-todoroki what if he does to you what he did to me?" I asked still crying and shaking pretty badly. 

"He's not going to even get here, it'll be ok. Do you trust me?" He asked I nodded with my face buried in his shirt knowing that at this point Todoroki didn't care if I got his shirt wet. Todoroki rubbed his hand up and down my back to comfort me which worked pretty well as I soon found myself falling asleep.

Shoto Todoroki POV

I looked down at the sleeping boy in my lap, I'm not sure when I realized how much I cared for Izuku all I know is that I will protect him no matter what whether Hisashi is on the loose or not. All of a sudden the door slammed open revealing some very worried dads.

"IS IZUKU OK?! WE SAW THE NEWS AND THE OTHERS-," I cut Present mic off there by putting my finger on my lips and pointing to Izuku who was still somehow sleeping peacefully on my lap with his hands gently clinging to my shirt. The loud hero instantly became quiet since it seemed he too did not wish to wake up Izuku.

"How is he holding up?" Mr. Aizawa asked. 

"He could barely move when he saw the news, right now it seems he's more worried about Hisashi attacking me or the others rather than himself," I answered.

"That's Izuku for you, he's still scared for himself though, he just puts that on the back burner and worries about everyone else instead despite the fact that Hisashi only is interested in Izuku." Mr. Aizawa replied. 

"He cried himself to sleep just a little bit ago and knowing him he's going to go back to acting like everything is ok," I said knowing that it was often something Izuku would do,  he bottles up his emotions until he can't anymore. 

"Yes but this is also a little different than just his memories, he seems to trust you a lot, he'll probably want you near him at all times even if he isn't alone." Present Mic said. "We are gonna go check on the other students and let them know that Izuku is ok but they probably shouldn't question him, we also are gonna gather a few other hero's and go look for Hisashi." He said again before leaving my dorm room. 

I decided it was getting late and I should probably go to bed so I carefully stood up carrying Izuku to my bed and laying down next to him. I wrapped my arms around him knowing that he didn't normally have nightmares I someone he trusted was holding him I learned that from both experience and Mr.Aizawa told me. I don't know what came over me but I ended up placing a small kiss on Izuku's cheek before finally falling asleep myself.

~The next morning~

I woke up to Izuku gently shaking me awake. "Todoroki we need to go make breakfast for the others." He said quietly. 

"Alright," I said getting up, Izuku was already dressed for the day and ready to go so I'm guessing he just wanted to let me sleep as long as he could before deciding that the others would be getting hungry. "How are you holding up Izuku?" I asked vividly remembering the night before.

"I'm alright." He said with a smile that to me was obviously fake but I wasn't gonna press the issue. "Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hand which was unusual but I didn't question it as we went downstairs and checked the board, looks like everyone just wanted pancakes and eggs. I bet they wanted to make sure Izuku didn't get to stressed out with a complicated breakfast. 

"T-todoroki, do you think you could stay in here with me instead of sitting at the breakfast bar." He said nervously, Mr. Aizawa did say he'd probably want me to stick closer to him. 

"Sure thing I could help you make the mix." I replied. Izuku started putting an apron on like usual, I always thought the apron was unnecessary but he looked cute in it so I never said anything. 

I tuned back into reality to see Izuku about to fall from the counter he had hopped onto in order to grab the mixing bowl. I quickly went over to catch him, or rather try to catch him because what actually happened when he fell was that he knocked me over too causing us to end up in a rather suggestive position. "Ah, s-sorry T-todoroki." He said blushing. 

I laughed a little at the situation "It's alright Izuku but next time you can just ask if you need help ok?" I said and he nodded and got up holding out his hand to help me up as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1012