Chapter 19

Izuku Aizawa P.O.V

After Todoroki, dad, and I put the groceries away dad left and I started making dinner. Since Todoroki helped me shop I decided to let him choose what we had for dinner, he chose cold soba. I'm not actually sure if I've made cold soba before or not so I had to look up a recipe but Todoroki said that was fine. 

Once dinner was done Kirishima, who had come to the kitchen earlier, called everyone in for dinner. I wasn't hungry so I just sat next to Todoroki and waited for them to finish. Luckily they all seemed to like it. 

After dinner, we all decided it was probably best to go to bed since it had been a long day and we had school tomorrow. I went to my room and stood there for a moment, I tried to ignore the fact that I was completely alone and started changing into my pajamas. 

"I can't do this," I said to myself once I finished changing. I sat against the wall, pulled my knees to my chest and closed my eyes. I have to get over this stupid fear, what would my classmates say if they knew I was afraid of something like being alone. They would think it's completely ridiculous, that I was a wimp and didn't deserve to be a hero.

What if Shigaraki finds me and makes me go back with the villains? Dad and Jazzy might decide to leave me there because I'm too much trouble. I shouldn't have been such a burden, why am I such a burden. Maybe I should have stayed there, the villains probably would have killed me, then I wouldn't be so useless here. I'll never make any friends here, I'm too quiet no one can hear me. I was a fool to think I would be accepted in a place like this. 

"Izuku." I heard someone call and I froze, I can't let anyone see me like this. I'm a balling messing and I can't stop shaking. "Izuku are you in there? I thought I heard crying." It's Todoroki, how did he hear me? These walls must be thinner than I thought. I didn't answer and I hoped he would think I wasn't here. "Izuku I'm coming in." Or maybe not. 

I shrunk back a little when I heard the door open. Since I was in a corner curled up against the wall it took him a second to spot me but once he did he quickly walked over. "Hey what's wrong?" I didn't answer, I couldn't speak even if I tried. "You don't like being alone, do you? I've noticed you always make sure you're around someone." I nodded hesitantly not knowing what this would make him think of me but not really having much of a choice. "I'll stay here till you calm down then we will go to my room, alright?" He asked and again I just nodded.

It took me about an hour to calm down and stop crying. "Please don't tell anyone else about this," I whispered still unable to completely use my voice, it usually takes a while after a panic attack till I can talk since I cry so much it makes my throat hurt.

"I won't, let's go to my room and you can sleep there." I nodded and Todoroki helped me up I was still shaky but it wasn't as bad as before thankfully. I was glad it was Todoroki who found me instead of anyone else, I trust that he won't tell anyone about this or about the fact that I can't be alone without completely breaking down. 

Todoroki's room was right next door so it was easy for us to get in without anyone seeing us although I think most of the others are asleep anyway. "You can take the futon I'll sleep on the floor," Todoroki said after a minute. I shook my head.

"No, I'm fine on the floor, I've slept in worse places," I whispered again and shivered remembering the times the villains made me sleep in the dungeon. 

"Alright if you're sure," Todoroki said I just nodded laid down on the floor with my blanket. Todoroki walked over to his bed and laid down too, I think he fell asleep but I'm not completely sure since it's dark. I was awake for about another hour before finally falling asleep.

*Trigger warning*

I was back in the villain base, of course, this was how all my nightmares started, back in this stupid place. "Hey Izukuuuu, I just thought of a great new punishment for you." Crap its Shigaraki. "Let's go somewhere private first, how about my bedroom?" he asked although it wasn't really a question I guess. I tried to run since I knew what happened next but he grabbed my arm and I couldn't get away. 

"P-please l-let me go." I stuttered.

"Are you talking back to me brat?"

"N-no of course not."

"That's what I thought." He said with a smirk and started pulling me towards his room. I thrashed around and tried to get away again but it was pointless he was holding my arm so tight it would leave a bruise. Once we got to his room he started taking off my clothes.

"No! Please stop." I begged.

"Shut up brat." He said and continued. Once he was done he pushed me down on the bed. "I have the perfect thing to make sure you can't get away." He said and pulled out a giant needle full of some type of liquid. I squirmed around a bunch but it was useless he pinned me down and injected the needle into my neck and I felt my body go limp. 

Shigaraki disappeared for a minute but I knew what he was doing, he was taking off his clothes too. I tried to move but couldn't, there was no getting out of this. Shigaraki climbed on top of me and smirked, "You have such a pretty body Izuku, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this." 

(Author here so I don't really feel comfortable writing this part but I'm sure you know how this part goes down so I'm just gonna skip to afterwards)

Once he was done he picked me up and dragged to the dungeon where my father would beat me. "Hisashi I've had my fun with him for now take him back," Shigiraki said throwing me to the ground and walking off.

"You're disgusting," Father paused and took out a whip "Little sluts like you deserve to be beaten."

"Izuku wake up!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1099