Chapter 12

Mirio Togata POV (Bet you didn't expect that)

    I watched as the villain closed in on us not knowing what to do. I don't know much about Shigaraki but Izuku has let the name slip a few times. All I know as that I have to get away from him and that Izuku is too frozen in fear to run his arms are also starting to bleed pretty bad but I'll talk to him about that later. My house is pretty close to here so I will stop there and get Izuku cleaned up before taking him back to his house. 

I stood up with Izuku wrapped around me and started running, he is actually very light for his age despite the muscle he gains from training. Izuku didn't question why I was running he most likely already knew, that didn't stop him from crying though and I didn't blame him. He never talks about his past but it's no secret he's had it rough, every one of his scars came from somewhere. Whoever this Shigaraki guy is I won't let him have Izuku, he's like my little brother. 

Shigaraki wasn't behind us anymore which was a relief but I wasn't about to stop running. Izuku wasn't crying anymore but he was still scared and held on to me tightly. Once I arrived I closed and locked the door before sitting Izuku down on the couch and shutting all the curtains. 

"Izuku I need to see your arms," I said and he looked up at me and shook his head. I sat down next to him and sighed "Izu I need to clean and rebandage your arms and I can't do that if I can't see them." he hesitantly showed me and I carefully unwrapped the bandages and almost gasped at the sight, cuts littered his arms all looking brand new. "Izuku...did you do this?" I asked already knowing the answer. He started crying again and nodded. "Does anyone else know?" he shook his head and I sighed. "I won't tell anyone, but you can't ever do this again, promise you won't ever do this again?" I asked.

'I promise' he signed. 

"Alright let's get you cleaned up." he nodded and held his arms out straight for me to clean. I wiped the blood off his arms and cleaned each cut with alcohol, he didn't like that in the slightest, before rewrapping them. "Let's get you home I know you're tired." he nodded and stuck close to me the whole way back to his house. 

Once we got there I knocked on the door and Mr. Aizawa opened looking a little surprised that we were back so early. Izuku went inside and laid next Present Mic who was watching tv and only showed any form of acknowledgment towards him by ruffling his hair a little. He must know Izuku is tired and doesn't want to talk.

I stayed at the door to talk to Mr.Aizawa. "So why did you bring him back so early I usually pick him up?" 

"We saw Shigaraki in the training grounds and Izuku is pretty shaken up about it," I explained and he looked surprised.

"Are you sure it was Shigaraki?" 

"Yeah, that's what Izuku called him." He looked back at Izuku who was sleeping snuggled up against Present Mic. 

"Why want him back now?" he asked himself before turning back to me. "Thanks for telling me, I'll be sure to inform the rest of the staff at Yuuei that there could be villains in the training grounds, now go get some rest before school tomorrow." I nodded and walked off. I hope Izuku is alright.

Shota Aizawa POV

Now that Izuku has seen Shigaraki he's going to be on edge for a while and will probably be closer than he already normally is. What I don't understand is why they want him back now after leaving him alone for months. In any case, we will all be on guard until we are certain that no villains are on Izuku's case. 

I looked back and smiled a little seeing Izuku snuggled up against 'Zashi sleeping. "So why did Mirio bring him back so early and why was he so exhausted?" Hizashi asked.

"They saw Shigaraki during training, Izuku was already exhausted from training but seeing Shigaraki again drained him mentally, we have to work on that, the entrance exam is in nine months and I want him to be ready for anything," I said looking back down at the sleeping boy. I know he can get into Yuuei on his own but I worry about the League of Villains tracking him. From what I know he was their personal punching bag that they experimented on as if he were so kind of lab rat, I will never let them treat him like that again and nor will anyone else who knows him. 

I was about to pick him up to take him to his room but decided to let him stay with 'Zashi as he never usually has any problem sleeping when he's with us usually he has a bad nightmare when he's alone. I'm betting it has something to do with his fear of being alone, neither of us has confronted him about his fear and we don't need to. The only thing confronting him about it would do is embarrass him. I sat down next to them and watched tv until Hisashi decided it was time to go to bed.

Izuku Aizawa POV

I woke up to my head pounding much more than it usually did after training. Wait training...Shigaraki! I teared up again at the thought of being taken back there. I found myself slipping into another panic attack as I thought back to last night. Mirio saw my cuts, oh no what if he told dad and Jazzy? What if they hate me now? What if they think I'm too weak? What if they want to give me back to the league? I can't go back there, I would rather die, I can't deal with that again! 

"I can't go back, I can't go back," I whispered over and over again. 

"Izuku!" I heard someone yell. "Hey it's ok, you're fine we won't let them hurt you." It was dad. I felt him hug me and I tried to calm myself down for him. It's ok Mirio made me a deal, he won't tell them about my cuts, we outran Shigaraki and everything is fine. "Good, see your safe." Yeah, that's right, I'm safe, they won't let the villains take me back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1103

This is the last chapter for today but remember I'm doing three chapters tomorrow before I go back to my normal weekly updating schedule. Also, don't forget to vote for my next book, here are the options again:

My Hero Academia 

Attack on Titan 

Yuri on Ice

Banana Fish

No.6 

Assassination Classroom

Thats all for today I'll be back tomorrow with a few more chapters.