Chapter 2

Izuku Midoriya POV

I woke just to find myself back in my own bed. Maybe it was just a dream and I was never caught. If that's the case then why do feel disappointed? I should be happy I'm not in jail. 

"IZUKU WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FAILING?!" Father yelled slamming the door to my room open. Okay so maybe it wasn't a dream. Wait if I failed then... OH CRAP FATHER'S GONNA TAKE ME TO MASTER. 

"Father please don't take me to him, it won't happen again I promise!" I begged starting to tear up. "SHUT UP BRAT, I'M TAKING YOU, YOU DESERVE TO PAY FOR CAUSING US SO MUCH TROUBLE!" He yelled again dragging me by my arm. Normally I don't react to being punished but when he takes me to the master it's so much worse. As we arrive I get more and more terrified. 

"I brought the little brat for you he failed a mission and he knows what happens if he fails so you'll have to strap him down this time." My father said throwing me to the ground in front of the master. 

"Very well then, leave I will call you when I'm done with him." Tears ran down my face as I knew what happened next. He was going to give me another quirk. Now, this might be a good thing those who don't know much about it, but in reality, it is probably the worst pain there is. Not to mention my body was never supposed to have a quirk in the first place. This will be my fourth time having it done and I can't even control the other ones the way I should. Well, I control the firsts one some but the others not so much. I didn't put up a fight as they strapped me to the table, it's not like I could get away if I tried. I closed my eyes and tried to not think about what was about to happen but once he started the process my eyes shot open and I screamed. I struggled against my restraints but they wouldn't budge. I was only able to take the pain for a couple of minutes before I blacked out. 

Shouta Aizawa POV

    Currently, I and a few other pro's were discussing a plan to get Midoriya back in our custody and hopefully the other villains too. What the villains didn't know when they took him back was that we placed a tracker on Midoriya. They probably took it off him by now but it didn't matter since we already have the location. I don't know why but I can't help but worry for the kid.

Izuku Midoriya POV

     When I woke up I immediately sensed something wrong aside from the fact I was in an unbearable amount of pain. I wonder what kind of quirk he gave me this time I hope nothing too dangerous as I could barely control the ones I had. I don't know if I really want to be a villain anymore, the heros were so much different, they were nicer to me than any of the villains were even though I'm not on their side. No, what am I thinking? Of course I want to be a villain, this is how I grew up I can't just change that. But still why were the heros so nice to someone who was going against them. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard the door open I tensed up not knowing who it was going to be but relaxed a bit when I saw it was just Kurogiri. I tried to greet him but no noise came out.

"Ah, Izuku, the master said this might happen." He saw the confused look on my face and continued 

"Master said that due to another quirk being added you may lose the ability to hear, see, or speak and it appears you can no longer speak if we are lucky this will only be temporary," Kurogiri explained I just nodded. I sat up despite how bad it hurt to move. 

"Well I only came to check on you but I guess I could teach you a lesson or two." he offered already knowing my answer. I nodded grabbing my notebook and pencil from the nightstand next to me.

Kurogiri had been teaching for about an hour when suddenly we heard a big crash from downstairs. We looked at each other and agreed to go check it out, well Kurogiri went to check on it I was still too sore to get up. I put my notebook and pencil down knowing it would take a while. I'm hearing a lot of crashing and yelling so my guess is Shigaraki was having a temper tantrum and father got mad at him and started a fight. It happens about once a week so that wasn't really surprising. I grabbed a book Kurogiri gave me and started reading knowing that everyone else was too busy to come up here and mess with me.

I had just reached chapter 6 in my book when I heard noise from outside my door. I know it wasn't Kurogiri because he is always quiet. I quickly book my book away and pretended to sleep, some of the others leave me alone if they think I'm asleep.

 The door slammed open "I found the kid!" The person yelled. Wait that sounded like Eraserhead! I mentally freaked out I can't get caught again. I kept my eyes closed although since he was looking for me I doubt he will leave me alone because I'm 'sleeping'. 

" I know you're awake kid, get up you're coming with me." I totally would go over there Mr. Pro Hero sir but I can't because I have yet to regain mobility in my legs. I thought sitting up. Eraserhead just stared at me. Ok I know I look worse but does he have to stare like that it's making me uncomfortable. 

"Can you walk Midoriya?" He finally asked after staring way to long. I simply shook my head. Eraserhead sighed and walked over to me picking me up easily, not surprising since he's a trained hero and I rarely eat. He walked back to the other pro heros who each had a villain or two restrained. I saw my father being held by Present Mic who seemed to be struggling a bit. I recognized a couple of other pro heros too like Midnight and Cementos. Surprisingly neither All Might or Endeavor was there, I figured with a big raid like this they would have had one of the two there. They couldn't possibly have known the bar is mostly empty this time of day or how many villains were here right now. Although I know Kurogiri and Shigaraki were here. I bet the master ordered Kurogiri to get Shigaraki out of here. I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard my father yell.

"IZUKU YOU IDIOT THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" he yelled. I started shaking a bit, even though he is currently restrained I'm still scared of him and he sounds really angry right now. Eraserhead held me tighter as if he were reassuring me. 

"Midnight he's causing trouble put him to sleep," Eraserhead demanded.

"Sure thing!" She said putting out her sleeping gas, I watch as my father slowly becomes limp. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and let myself relax a bit. 

"Let's get out of here and get these guys back to the station." Midnight said. The others nodded and followed her. I wonder what happens next.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1281

     Hey guys I'm back with another chapter. I am aiming to get at least 1000 words per chapter because I think that's a pretty decent amount. Anyways I will update again next week so see you later.