1 //AK-47's and spellings//

~Trust Yourself first. Always.~

Nail biting

Nail biting. Nail biting. Nail biting.

I'm so nervous and flustered as I stand in front of Wattdale high school.
New school. Not new people. Senior year. WHY DID WE MOVE

All I wanted to do this year was maintain a low-key profile and concentrate on Math, Math and little Netflix. I love mingling. But it's a nerd in-built thing to be shy. COME ON I grew up in a place for so many years.Leaving is not easy.

For the first day of school I chose to wear a bright yellow T-Shirt which said GLOW UP and a Dark Black Denim Jacket over it along with black jeans. As I walked in and wove in with students, I took time to observe the surroundings.

Oh my god.

Duh nothing new.

Same old same old. Every high school.
Envision your own high school. In every movie. In every book.

Typical typical.

After collecting my schedule from the office I realized I didn't know where to go. And I always have a problem with finding things. It was confusing. Who starts senior year a week later? Oh wait , the great Amber Mathews. And this school was huge.   have a problem finding things. Real cliche.

My first was Math itself. And I didn't know where the math room was. I was frantically running here and there. This is so bad. I'm going to be kicked out of the school , the I will be shipped off to Tanzania where I am going to work for some secret terrorist organisation where ladies have mustaches and AK-47's.   AMBER STOP.

After searching for forever I took the risk of opening different doors. Because HEY I didn't know what else to do .  As I was wandering about I came across a room and I heard noises from it. Yes!  Room with living organisms in it!

I opened the door with utmost satisfaction. Only then I realized there were a couple of guys smoking whatsoever shit. Wait what!!

In that 3.67 seconds I looked at them , I obviously got the rule breaking vibes. Ugh no. And skipping class to smoke is fudged up. The guys realized someone had opened the door. They all looked at me in the same moment and I stood there like a dork.

One guy yelled " Yo wanna join and have fun?"

I stammered. "N- no.I'll just leave".

As I turned on my heels quickly and rushed to the door I was blocked by a guy.

He just wore a Black t-shirt which hugged his body especially his arms very well. His sleek curly brownish hair was so perfect. The perfect structure of face. His eyes were not brown. Not gray. Green. Like the sea.  The face had a serious grin. He could easily pass for a model. And that sharpness of Jawline. Damn. What was that!! AMBER YOU HAVE TO GO TO CLASS  CHILD. 

"Uh can you move?" I had to go and look for class. I was getting so late. And panic started to build up inside me.

"No". Husky voice. Dark. MY MIND NEEDS A CLEANSING

"I really need to go". I was so agitated. Why the hell was he blocking my way?

"I have to get to math class". I repeated.

"You made the mistake by coming here. You know what, I'll tutor you in Math. Come in." He reached out and grasped my hand so firmly. Even superman couldn't have released it.

Fudge. Screw it. Fuck. I got pissed. Who did he think he was? Holding my hand? You don't hold hands of strangers honey.

"Do even know the goddamn spelling of Math? M. A. T. H. Let me give you another spelling lesson. M.O.V.E". I took a pause, " Stop blocking my fudging way". I said angrily. Hats off to my new found bravery.

I immediately heard laughter and Ohhh's behind. "Damn Marshal that's pretty new".

Oh. Hey Marshal.

I didn't know where I got that from. That agitation or guts I could call it, to tell something like that. I knew I was going to be screwed.
Its my first day. I'm late to class. I messed with the wrong people. Nope not happening. 

I thought Marshal Guy would be the end of me. But then his lips stretched little Mirthlessly and he said, "Darlin, you hurt me. And nobody does that".

He immediately left my hand and he continued "Move the fuck away and don't be seen in my sight".

When I crossed him I muttered under my breath " Such a douche".

Oh shit. He heard.
He looked at me, "You're so screwed"

I just ran.

OhmyGod. CHARACTER INTRODUCTIONS WOOP!!!!

INSTAGRAM:
perfect__pixel

Hey guys.
Thanks for reading again.
I'm improving lol. I'll try.