6 // chemistry and tears//

~Heart of gold. Stardust Soul.~

I got thrown into a frenzy

I got thrown into a frenzy. My hair wasn't straight. I looked like I came from demon land. My bed wasn't proper. I shouldn't video. Nope.

I texted him back immediately saying 'No. I can't. I'm sleeping.'

Marshal_anderson
Oh yeah. Its Amber's ghost who's texting me.

I rolled my eyes and just shut down the phone. I was so tired. It was my first day here and here I was, debating whether I should video call some guy or not. But then I'm not a strong resistor. Note that point. So I texted him back.

Amber_Mathews
Yeah lol.

Marshal_Anderson
Don't change the topic. You owe me after I repaired your excuse of a cycle!!!

Amber_Mathews
Really!! You have a memory loss problem. Wait a second. Lemme search for a good doctor.

Marshal_Anderson
Stop.

Amber_Mathews
Seriously. You caused my cycle to get punctured in the first place. In fact you owe me one!

Marshal_Anderson
Yes! That's my girl!

What the hell! What's 'that's my girl'. I'm supposed to be annoyed or frustrated but unknowingly a smile appears on face. But then we girls gotta maintain it right.

Amber_Mathews
Good night. Sweet dreams!!

After I texted that I shut down my phone and put my head to the pillow.
As I shut my eyes I could see Marshal Anderson's smile.

•••

"Wait so you're telling me you memorized the entire periodic table when you were 9 years old!",exclaimed Newt.

"No not the entire! I never really learnt the last two." I protested.

We were sitting at lunch and the guys were asking me about my childhood. I was ranting on and about my old school where I did the huge-est mistake of telling them the stuff my brain could do. No Biggie.

"Let's Google it wait", prompted Niall.

"Tennessine and Oganesson" I mumbled.

I could feel Austin, Niall, Dalip, Newt and Thea's eyes turning towards me.

"He-he. I remember sometimes." I sunk with a smile.

Suddenly the entire cafeteria went silent. The doors opened to reveal a group of guys walking through. It was amazingly clear that they were the 'populars', such were the stares and looks they got. What is with some kids being popular and some kids not! Oh also the French fries tasted pretty damn good , so it was between food or guys.