17//truth and dare//

a/n: From here on , I am going to be excited to read my own book.

       When we reach Austin's house there's noise and music booming across the street. To call his house a mansion would be an understatement. Who is he living with? Kylie Jenner?

Thea guesses my shocked expression and laughs , "Yeah, Austin's loaded."

We make our way to the party. Teenagers everywhere.He even has a huge pool and there are people in it. Red cups scattered , so much for a typical cliche high school party.

We push through the crowd, and finally make way inside. It's loud music booing all the way. As we enter I can hear Old Town Road by LilNas and everyone starts singing along and so do I. His house was enormous with its intricate ceilings and huge chandeliers. Finally Dalip spots Austin and Thea goes over to him and hugs him.

"How's my house Amber?"Austin smirks knowing I was surprised.

"If you're this loaded, buy your own fries at school." I retort back and everyone laughs.

Dalip goes to the kitchen to get drinks for everyone. He comes back with glasses of alcohol. He offers one to me but I don't drink. Everyone's surprised and Niall asks , "One glass?"

I smile and refuse. "I have bad memories of Alcohol." I wince "I'll go get myself some coke." I tell them and make my way to find the kitchen.

There are people everywhere. How many people did he invite? I take this opportunity to explore the house. And when I'm making way to the backyard I bump into a familiar figure.

"Ranen! Hi."He stands there with a bottle of tequila in his hand.  SO MUCH FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING

"Amber! You look bomb." He widens his eyes. "Come the others are there. " He grabs my hand and pulls me to Park, Reece and Marshal.

When we reach them , Ranen proclaims " Look who I brought!."

Park and Reece immediately smile , "AMBER!" Park looks at me for a moment ,"Wow you look great."

'Why is everyone telling me this?" I ask them.

"Because you look great?" Reece questions. "It's partially because you wear almost plain shirts to school everyday with a black jean."

"Peanut boy , you are such a creep." I joke back.

The only person who hasn't said anything is Marshal. I wave my hand in front of his face , "Hello? Marshal?"

He snaps out of his thoughts and he smiles at me. " Nice boots. Next time, show us more of those legs." He winks cockily.

I roll my eyes. Boys. 

We stayed there for some time , and I heard Me,Myself and I by Babe Rexa playing inside. "Guys let's go inside." I immediately make my way inside with the guys following me.

My body immediately starts moving. I'm a natural dancer and my moves flow through me. I just move forward with my legs dancing with passion. It's a party for heaven's sake! The song goes on and I continue dancing.

When it reaches a slow, I turn myself to find the 4 guys staring at me with their jaws open.

I give them a quizzed expression , "What? You haven't seen a girl dance?"

Once Park opens his mouth , "We - we have. But just not nerds."

"Oh wow. Nerd kids have moves okay?" I retort back.