3 // darling and naked//

~ Stay flawsome ~

"No! Any day Matrics are better than Progressions"

"No! Any day Matrics are better than Progressions". I protested.

"Shush Amber. It's the Library darlin". Bryce giggled.

My face flushed the way his voice said Amber. Not to forget darling tho.

For the past one hour Bryce and I connected. I was shy in the beginning but then Bryce Anderson was such a gem of a boy. He had the looks and the brains. Outgoing and Hilarious. I strongly suspected that he was a ladies man. The way he looked and the way he flirted at times indicated it.

Bryce was naturally blessed with brains. He didn't want to do Mathematics in his earlier years but then he realised his best talent was Math.

Ten minutes into a conversation with him and I was thrilled to work with him. We discussed so much about Math it literally led to me saying , "I think we could dim down on Math a little bit".

He laughed and said, "I was waiting for you to say that. But when do we begin practice? We need a lot of time."

"We can start today. I'm almost done with all my moving and shifting work. So can we start today?" I was eager actually. Stupid Amber.

"Definitely. My house at 5:00". He confirmed. "Meet you there". And he left.

I was taken aback by his quick response. I thought we would stay extra time in the library or go to some cafè. But I couldn't tell no. He was so sweet in inviting me to his home. So I agreed.

The next two classes I had were advanced Chem and English.

How much ever I loved Math, I loved Literature the same. Many say Math kids didn't appreciate art and literature. But to me Literature was love. Books were everything. An escape. A way to fully open your heart. They meant so much to me.

Once the lunch bell rang I found my way to cafeteria. As I stood in the lunch line I pondered on a place to sit.

I wanted a quiet corner where no one would interrupt me. I would sit drowning in my own thoughts alone.
Unfortunately before I could find a place the guys from class spotted me.

Oh shit! I totally forgot. The guys!
But then I was reluctant to. It was not the most common thing in the world for a group of guys you barely know to just invite you to have lunch with them. I didn't want to go. I would scream desperation , but then I didn't know where else to sit so I went.

I plopped down on the chair with a smile. And dude, no one even bothered to acknowledge me or give some reaction. I just sat there 2 minutes straight looking at everybody's faces.
Just when I thought I would leave without a word the guys all started laughing.

"OMG girl! You're totally new!!".

"Yeah I am. I moved from.." I was cut short by the guy who invited me in the first place. I really need to know their names. Guy guy everywhere.

"Not that new. The girl type of new". He chuckled.

"Girl type of new?" I put on my confused face.

"We invite a lot of girls to sit with us. They too come. But once the girls sit we don't bother to look at them. They try to talk to us but we don't. They don't leave like you did though."

"That. Is. So. Mean". I protested. "How can you do that? Come on!"

"Noo! It's not mean."

"What's does 'you're new' mean?" I questioned.

"For starters, you're the only one who gave us that fiery response. Second- when we didn't pay attention you made up your mind to leave".

"Not my fault I sat for 2 minutes straight looking at your faces". I laughed. "Oh! Introductions in order?"

After a good 5 minutes, I tried to gather a lot on the guys.

Austin - Fastest Runner in the district. Brown eyes. Strong structure. Totally jovial one. And boy he is the ladies man. But with that athletic structure I observed, he can go heights.

Niall - Cutest. Among the gang. Cutest. And probably he is the most innocent-est. He was so outgoing and friendly. I have no idea how he became friends with the others.

Dalip - I know, the name sounds weird. It means 'King'. Dalip was Asian and I noticed he had a niche for bright things. Bright coloured clothing. Bright accessories. Bright earphones. He was hilarious enough.

Newt - The guy who asked me for lunch. The most prominent of all. He and I made friends quickly and I discovered he had a flair of Sarcasm. (Its a talent omg). Newt was probably the only one who kept on chatting with me.

So yeah, the gang was pretty good. And they told me nah basically ordered me to sit with them every day. And I definitely needed some friends so I agreed. Towards the end of lunch I realized Austin had a girl friend. Thea Wills. And man, she was pretty. I thought she wouldn't like me being with the guys but she initiated conversation with me almost so soon.

"Hey!! I'm Thea. Master of a lot of skills. Main skill - Handling Austin." She moaned.

"Babes you love me" Austin piped in.

I laughed. "I'm Amber Mathews. The so called New girl. I didn't make any friends until the guys so your officially the first girl I know".

"Damn girl. No wonder the guys immediately took a liking to you". She
chuckled.

I liked Thea a lot. She was amazing and she was sportive and sarcastic.

When the final bell went, I smiled in satisfaction of a good day.
I thought I'll stop by a Cafe and eat something but then I realized I had to go to Bryce's house. I already had the directions so I took my cycle and made my way.
Yeah, Cycle. Dad offered to buy me a car but I liked my Cycle. So I stuck along with it.

But my beauty was yet to come. Shipping guys.

Once I reached Bryce's house. It wasn't huge but it wasn't small either. I was well built and looked new. They had small plants on the side and something under what seemed like a garage.

I walked up to the porch and rung the bell.

After what seemed like an eternity, the door opened.

There he stood.

Marshal. Half Naked.

Ahemmm ahemmm

Half naked ilouuuu marshalala

INSTAGRAM:
perfect__pixel

Heyy guys.

Thank you so much for reading 💫♥️. Thanks for reading and KEEP READING.