20 // bikinis and beaches//

"How are you going home?" Bryce asks me.

"My Bicycle." I say and point to where it is parked.

"So .." he trails, he clearly wants to say something to me but isn't.

I grin , "What is it?"

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" he asks me.

"Tomorrow is a holiday. I plan to sleep, sleep and eat, and study." I reply

"If I may ask , can you change those wondrous plans?" he says in the cutest tone possible.

"Maybe. I have to check with my boyfriend." I tease him.

He laughs , "I'm going to take you to the beach."

My eyes show wonder. Beaches , seas and oceans are the most fascinating things ever. Water is wondrous. I'm a sucker for beaches. "Wait, there's a beach in this place?"

He sees the awe in my eyes , "An extremely beautiful one. Didn't you do your research before moving here?"

My dad did. All he told me was , 'It's a nice place Amber'. But I didn't tell that to Bryce , instead , "I guess I didn't do my research."

"So tomorrow are you in?" he asks slowly.

"Of course I am." I'm excited already.

He walks me to my bicycle , as I climb on it he comes real close to me and whispers - "Bring your sexiest bikini."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I yawn and laze out of my sleep. I practically fall down to the floor before regaining consciousness and realize I overslept. My dad , why didn't he wake me up. Shit! I had to go with Bryce today. Crap Crap Crap.

I immediately run down the stairs and I find my dad , going through his work files.

"Dad!" I yelled and startled him, "Why didn't you wake me?"

"Good Morning Honey." he smiles at me.

"Good morning." I grunt

"You hardly sleep. All this week you've been staying up late and working on sets and sets of Math problems. So I thought you would sleep."

That was the truth actually , I wasted a lot of time on the skit thing - so this week I took it upon myself to prepare and practice a lot. I smile at my dad , knowing he didn't wake me up for my own good. "But I told you I'm going to the beach with Bryce."

He shakes his head , "Big deal. Go get ready fast. I'll keep some snacks ready."

Oh this man what would i do without him

I run up and rush to the bathroom and pick out my swimwear. I don't go for an actual Bikini but I go for a body covered swimwear which is black and has a lacy touch to it. Once I grab some towels and an extra set of clothes and arrange everything I hear the doorbell ring. Finally Bryce was here, I just had to tie on my shoes and off we would go.

I hear my dad opening the door , 'Amber look who's here."

"Dad, tell him to wait , I'll be just a minute." I have already begun going down the stairs.

"It's them honey"my dad finishes and I see Thea , Austin , Niall, Dalip and Newt at my doorway.

"Umm guys what are you doing here?" I ask in confusion.

"So pleased to see you Amber." Austin says sarcastically.

"I mean , I'm sorry but what are you all doing here?" I say again in a pleasing tone.

"We thought we all could hang out and go catch a movie and show you around town. But you're so disappointed in seeing us. " Dalip says and makes a pout face.

"Guys, you should've told me yesterday. Man it would've been real fun to go around with you all." I say with a sad smile.

"What's stopping you now?"Thea asks me . "Come along."

I look back and forth at my dad and after a moment I say , "I'm going to the beach. With Bryce."

Everyone looks at me stunned and with a shocked expression. Niall stammers , "Bryce Anderson is taking you to the beach?"

"I would like to remind you all that Bryce Anderson is my boyfriend" I say in a screeching tone.

" Well since we had plans with you , let's do one thing, let's all go to the beach together." Dalip claps his hand.

THEWHAT no no no not happening. My boyfriend and I were supposed to go to the beach all alone. Before I could open my mouth to protest, Newt says , "Okay we already have Austin's car with us and Bryce sure is bringing his car - that's more than enough for all of us right."

Right at that moment , after all these ages, Bryce Anderson steps up to my door. From when he enters , he has a confused expression on his face. He looks overly puzzled when he steps into my house and finds everyone in my living room.

He is still shocked when he asks me , "Amber I thought we had plans today?"

"We still do." I mutter silently only for him to guess the annoyance in my voice.

"We're coming with you both to the beach." Austin says while looking in his phone.

"They are?" Bryce questions with a shocked expression.

"We are". This time it is Thea. It was her first word since she arrived here.. "So Newt and Dalip can go and pick up everything from our houses. Newt goes to Austin and Niall's house and Dalip go to your house and mine - tell my mom to give me my beach clothes and black shorts."

Thea suddenly becomes the ultimate charge of the 'Beach operation'. Suddenly everything changes, people are taking cars and going to their houses and Niall went up to my dad and offered to pack some food and the only people who are still bewildered are myself and Bryce.

He comes closer to me and stands next to me, "So guess our beach date is not ours after all." He is smiling when he says so I know he is not excessively pissed.

I look up to him and his eyes , "I'm Sorry. I'll make it up next time."

'I'm waiting." he whispers and I smile.

We were waiting for Dalip to arrive. Newt had come and my dad had packed some sandwiches and juice. Thea went up to my room to change into her dresses. Before Dalip could arrive I saw another flashy silver Audi pull up in front of my house. Must be some of dad's clients. He always had some or the other rich client. But on a Saturday? He doesn't bring work home.

My suspicions were proven wrong when I saw Park get out of the driver's seat. Followed by him I saw Reece , Ranen and ultimately Marshal.

Reece cups his mouth and shouts , "Who's going to the beach without calling us!"

My life right now. So great.

a/n : I can't wait to write the next chapters.

Readers CHAPTER 20-30 are so planned out and everything crucial happens. By chapter 30 your entire perspective will change. It will.

So yeah. IT'S SOME FUN beach time with the hot Anderson Brothers and the gang.

VOTE COMMENT- COTE and Happy Reading

Thanks for reading.

Ly

L