13//oiled-wrestlers and crazy-killers//

There's bravery in being you.

"Thinking of impressing Betty , should we like go apply some of Marshal's sexy charm to her?" Marshal asks me with cockiness.

My mind is still reeling after lunch the day before yesterday. After what the guys told me , it was kinda hard to focus on the Drama and all the corny jokes Marshal was making. Shit why did I even ask them! This ruins all my fun. And god knows how it is going to be with Bryce when we get back for Math practice. UGH MY LIFE. Gathering my mindless thoughts I focus on replying to Marshal.

"She'll probably faint from all the charm", I retort back. But to make Marshal smile , " She's too old , she can't handle all the Marshal charm", and I laugh.

Marshal gives me the perfect bad boy smirk , "Ohh the girl is flirting with me."

I roll my eyes , "You wish. You got me KIt kats. I'm Repaying the debt by comforting you with warm, cheesy and Amber-beautiful words." I say dramatically and both of us laugh loudly.

"So Marshal , one last practice and off we go home. Take a good sleep and eat a lot of junk , come tomorrow and knock Betty Magadalene socks off."

"Her socks are going to stink by the way." Marshal makes a face.

Honestly , I wasn't worried like how I was before. It was approximately a one minute enactment , which we prolonged to One Minute Thirty seconds by adding a few pauses. We practiced really well , the doors were ready and so were we. But I wanted to ask Marshal something.

'Hey Marshal can I ask you something?"

"Depends." He nods his head. "But shoot."

"Ranen said the bike came from where and I didn't want to know about it." My voice lowers with every word I speak and I witness Marshal's face turning obnoxious by the minute. "From where did it come from?"

Marshal's was puzzled. He was hiding and trying to repress his face. But he didn't leave much to guess. That boy deserved an Oscar in acting.

"Amber. The bike came out of my own talent. I didn't cheat anyone. And that's all you need to know." They way he said it sent off my mind in different directions.

Did he indirectly say 'Amber it's my own business , you mind yours' or did he mean 'Don't judge me I got it honestly.' The boy is too confusing.

I clear my throat , "I didn't mean to pry on your business , just what Ranen said got me thinking. I'm sorry."

He smiles reassuringly , "It's okay."

Before the silence becomes awkward I say, "Umm let's go with one last final practice."

And so we practiced one last time. From the beginning to the end , we do it flawlessly and I hope we do the same tomorrow in front of everyone. I pack all my things and gather my stuff when Marshal is fiddling around. He comes and asks me , "Hey do you want to go grab some food." At the mention of food my face lightens up. Marshal notices this and he laughs.

"Pizza place!?" I ask him.

"You want to go there again?" He asks me.

'Please. One last time." I make puppy eyes at him.

"Okay I'll let the guys know." He takes his phone out and calls them.

Thea's warning rings in my mind a hundredfold. The conversation with the guys. But I can only totally believe what I see and feel. And what I'm seeing is a boy who is extremely sweet at heart and tries to hide it. And even Bryce, he was a charm. So pushing all my thoughts out of my mind I got out of the school building with Marshal.

'Are you sure , you want to ride your bicycle all by yourself. You can leave it here and come on the Harley?"

"Nope. I am very happy with this little bicycle of mine." I smile showing him my teeth.

"So when is your Harley coming to town?" He asks me and I'm surprised he remembers.

'Ugh those shipping guys are delaying it so much as possible.But my dad's says it'll be here soon"

He smiles at me and he goes to his Harley.

We finally reached the pizza place. Now I see the name of the place , 'The Eat.'

Huh? Who names a restaurant 'the eat'. Weird. But then who cares , they had the best pizza's ever.

Just as I park my bicycle I see Reece , Ranen and Park. Ranen immediately waves at me , "Amberrr!" Jesus, that boy has a loudspeaker in his throat.

I go over to them and hush them , "Ranen do not scream my name. What if some crazy killer is on the loose , and he hears my name and decides to keep me as his next target , all because my name is awesome!" I say extremely dramatically.

'Amber I don't know what your skills are , but you have a knack of being funny and dramatic." Park says and he laughs.

I pretend to bow down to an audience and Marshal comes at that moment and we all walk in together. We settled in and when we began discussing what we wanted to order I said Pizza before even the waiter could complete his sentence.

"Girl you eat more than 3 well oiled wrestlers put together." Marshal nods at me.

"Hey man. Never , I repeat never mess with a girl who is hungry." I take a fork at point at him like a knife.

"Ohmygod I'm so scared. Take the fork awayyy,"Marshal shrills like a 7 year old and all of us burst out laughing.

Once we all decide on what to eat , Ranen starts telling some embarrassing stories about his brother. Stories after stories and the brothers took turns embarrassing each other.

And then Ranen launched into a story of when their father found Reece making out in his bedroom. "You should've seen it , the man walks into Reece's room to collect clothes for laundry and Reece is full on blowing Bran's dick."

I laugh so much water spurts out from my mouth. "Jesus Reece I took you for the decent-parent obeying boy. After all they named you after the peanut butter cup."

Reece suddenly stops protesting with Ranen and looks at me and he smiles. Not a weird one but an extremely genuine one. I stop laughing and smile back at him and ask ," May I know the reason behind this heart-warming smile?"

"I'm open about the fact that I am gay. But when I tell people they always take a moment to look at me and question back 'are you gay'? But you're the first person who didn't pause to tell me anything like that." He says and the others nod.

I smile and take a breath. "Okay listen here peanut boy, I believe that sexuality isn't something to be questioned. Like when you are straight no one bothers but when you're homo or pan people find a reason to make it special in ways you don't want to be. I believe there should be no things like straight or homo. We're human beings and that's all the differentiation we need." I say. I seemed convincing because I believe in it.

Marshal cups his mouth and shouts , "Preach Amber."

"So who's up for some Ice -" , my voice is cut off from a loud group of guys entering through the door.

I look up to see them and there he stands. The other one of the Anderson brothers Bryce.

Perhaps I shouldn't have looked up and made eye contact because if I hadn't looked up I could have avoided some major hand fractures and a stay in the hospital for the night.

a/n : Herre it is. This is a chapter I wanted to write , because when I think of the book a scene which always comes to my mind is amber and marshal sitting in a restaurant with friends and having fun.

OOOH hand fractures. Who breaks who!/ OH THE ANDERSON BROTHERS MY HEART

Happy reading y'all. Thanks for reading xD.

xoxoxox.