9 //kitkats and oreos//

Marshal's annoying look is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. The smirky plus cocky look with a pinch of attitude is what makes the look sour and bitter. Okay I agree he looks pretty aweso- Wait what! Amber!

This entire Drama thing is going to one hell of a ride. I can smell it right now. I mean it's ANNOYING with a capital A.

But to not let Marshal guess the inner happiness and annoyance and excitement and enthusiasm and whatever - I went up to him trying to keep a cool face.

He saw me coming, and boy he was enjoying it. His smirk - oh lord.

Before he could open up his stupid-egg mouth I interjected , "I'm not a proctologist but I really know an asshole when I see one okay?"

wait that was a really really good one.

All around me , all his friends went oooohh! The girls were literally eyeing me with nefarious stares.

"Oh Amber. You hurt me hun!", he said with a playful tone to him.

"Hun my ass", I muttered.

He laughed and was soon interrupted by Lodge's voice. "So dear kids, I hope you are satisfied with your partners."

lady you HAVE A death wish.

"So get to work. Your classes will we suspended for the next days. I don't want to stress you, but we really need the donation from Betty Magdalene".

All of us had our Jaws out. Donation?! That's why she's doing this.

Lodge continued, " So start planning and preparing - and the one she rates the best will have a prize to win , so take it well. Good luck kids. "

Deep down my heart, really deep down I am going to agree this is fun.I mean , I love my classes but then who would want to miss out on all the fun.

But the main problem lay ahead. WHAT are me and Marshal going to do for the act! I'm a really really bad actor. I don't even have ideas. It's gonna be such a flop show.

I didn't realize Marshal standing in front me and he says ,'HELLLO! Earth to Amber."

"Yeah , I am here. I'm just worried. I can't think of any ideas of what to do. I don't want to embarrass myself. Clearly no! It is going to be so bad. Lodge is going to kick me out of school. Even if she doesn't , the students are going to tease me. I am going to die of embarrassment! OH MY GOD I'm really really hungry!". AMBER CALM DOWN. DO NOT HYPERVENTILATE

Marshal just stood there and he is literally enjoying watching me panicking. But after a moment he walks away and I see him going to the vending machine. Wait , Marshal is going to get me food. Smooth.

I look away from him , and i bend down to tie my Converse's shoe laces. I really hope Marshal get Kit-Ka -,"Amber I hope you like Kit Kats". I see Marshal holding a bunch of them.

I was stunned. I finish tying them and get up and take them from him with a happy small smile on my face. I was still shocked when he asked me , "Do you like kit kats or should I get you something else?"

"If I could live my entire life without eating anything else other than KIT kats, I would gladly do so," I say with passion. "And oreos."

"You are Kidding. Girl , they are my favorites!" Marshal says.

"Ha. No ways! No one can love Kit kats and oreos like me. My dad spends a fortune every month stuffing the refrigerator with them."

"Wow! We should have a food challenge Amber." He snorts and says ,'Wait I can beat you at that hands down."

I roll my eyes. The Anderson boys underestimate me way too much. "You wish you could. You haven't seen me eat."

He laughs. And he turns to me and asks, 'By the way I have the perfect plan for the Betty Magdalene play. I'm Marshal Anderson and I am awesome", he proclaims.

"Oh is it ? Tell me, dear Marshal. What is that great plan of yours?" I ask him.

"Ever watched 500 days of summer?" He grins.

"No. I live under a total rock. Of course you bimbo , that's like my favorite movie!" I exclaim.

"Bimbo? Okay whatever, he shrugs. Remember the elevator scene?

"To die by your side , is such a heavenly way to die." I sing with my best voice.

He widens his hands and does a fake bow, and then I realize. I widen my eyes! WE ARE GOING TO ENACT THE ELEVATOR SCENE WHERE SUMMER AND TOM MET!

I start squealing like a little kid. "OH MY GOD! That's genius wow. I never thought I would say this but you Marshal , you are awesome".

"The girl agrees," he mimics. "So we got to plan. We have props to make , dresses to buy and practice to do."

"But Marshal, don't you think it would be better if we enact something from the old movies. Because Betty is an actress from the 80's. Wouldn't she prefer something old and retro?"

"Uh - uh. That's where you are mistaken. That is what everyone in the school will do. Enact something from the olden days. And Betty is bound to get bored. And check her wikipedia page, she produces a lot of new age romance , which means she has got to like them", he sounds confident.

I am spellbound. He has so much planned out , while I am eating kit kats like a toddler.

EH who cares. KIT KATS = world.

"Someone's done a lot of planning and research." I smile at him. I extend my hand and say , " Marshal, Amber is in. Let's rock this thing"

He raises an eyebrow and smiles genuinely at me, "Have I told you , I like the name Amber a lot." And after a moment , he laughs.

I roll my eyes. This boy is never going to learn. "Chop chop. We got work to do boy".

He laughs and follows me.

Can I just say this once? IM SO SO SO EXCITED

A/N : So here it is. Me updating after 498635 years. I'M so sorry.

THAT S THE LINK TO THE SCENE MARSHAL AND AMBER ARE GOING TO ENACT. Honestly just watch 500 days of summer.

I'll keep updating okay bye.

HAPPY READING GUYSS!