the mall

Stokeley bought me a bunch of essentials before I got here so I had deodorant soap shampoo toothpaste and stuff like that so I did my hygiene routine and went downstairs sitting at the island eating some yogurt with pineapple and strawberries. After that Stoke came down and persuaded me to the door that led to the garage then I saw two Ferraris and a tesla but we didn't get in the car he opened the garage door and outside there was a parked BMW i8 with Jahseh in the driver's seat.   butterflies began to form and my cheeks heated up. I ignored it and got in the car Jahseh then looked back staring at me for at least 5 seconds then snapping his head back towards Stokeley. He then backed out of the driveway pulling out of our street. "So what do you guys want to listen to?" Jahseh said. I stayed silent wanting Stokeley to answer and took a sip of water, "Hmm Lani is a really big fan of your music, that's why she passed out this morning." Stokeley said. I almost spit out my water and started coughing. Jahseh glanced in the mirror smirking looking at me through it and let out a small grunt. 

After driving for about 15 minutes we got to this huge mall, it wasn't a normal mall it was a rich person mall.   As soon as we walked in through the food court there were restaurants, not booths or counters full restaurants I spotted Ihop and then Jahseh said "hey let's go to IHOP" I nodded. I liked IHOP Stokeley used to take me there after school then when he left I stopped going. We checked in and sat down, "Y'all already know what you want?" Stoke said I looked at Jahseh he was staring at me but didn't look away we then snapped our heads towards Stoke and nodded. I didn't pay attention to what they ordered I got a steak that's what I've always gotten. I then looked at Jahseh, he was staring I stared back admiring the tattoos on his face I was then interrupted by our food being set down in front of us. As soon as I picked up my fork Stokeley said "Ewww Ya'll both get that nasty ass steak and eggs" I looked at Jahseh and Stoke was right, Jahseh got the same order as me. He smirked and continued to dig into his steak.

 As soon as we got done eating we walked through the mall I didn't know what to get and I didn't want to spend all their money so I stayed silent. There was a supreme store I guess Jahseh saw my eyes light up  and said "let's go in here" Stoke then said, "pick anything you want you  know I'm rich."  I picked up a red supreme hoodie and realized Jahseh had the same one in his hands I didn't mind it wasn't like I was copying him purposely we just had a similar style. Then stoke came over to me with a Supreme t-shirt and backpack saying "You're getting these" Before I could speak he grabbed the hoodie and checked out. I hugged him tightly and said thank you. We then walked into a Gucci store. Stoke, I can't stretch your money like this, I said. "I AM RICH LANI," he said shaking me. I nodded and picked up a wallet and sweatpants asking Stoke if they were too much to ask for. He said I could get them and I hugged him tightly again.  

Omniscient 

Then they left the rest of the night Jah and Stoke played video games on the couch until Jahseh passed out and Stokeley went into the basement. 

Jahseh POV: 

I woke up on Stokeleys couch, I wasn't shocked this happens all the time I got up and brushed my teeth. My mom bothered me a lot so this was like my home away from home. Stoke was my brother and did everything for me so he didn't care if I got in a fight with my mom and stayed here for 6 months. It's happened before.  As soon as I opened the bathroom door I saw a half-naked Jaylani about to get in the shower. She screamed and I ran out closing the door behind me.  Her body was beautiful, though it was covered in bruises it was beautiful. She wasn't too skinny not too curvy, just right. I got a weird feeling when I was around her butterflies formed in my stomach and my cheeks heated up. I would always stare at her lost in my thoughts not even realizing I was staring. I took my pills out of my Gucci backpack and swallowed them dry. They were for my Schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, and mixed personality disorder. If I wait too long to take them I'll turn into a different person. A not-great person.

Hi guys, I'm reading my past chapters and seeing literally how trash they are, the story gets better and my writing evolves A LOT so just take time to get to the good parts.