i hate u, i love you.

Jaylani POV:

"Leave me the fuck alone Jaylani."

"Not until you tell me what I did."

"I walk in and you and Gus are having a fucking googly eye party with each other."

"What are you even talking about?" He scoffed but smiled a little.

"Don't act fucking retarded Lani."

"I'm not. You're literally just paranoid please stop acting like this Jah." He started to walk out the door but I grabbed his hand to pull him back and before I could say anything more he grabbed me by my shoulders and roughly pushed me into the wall with a slam. It wasn't sexual at all. I whined in pain and Jahseh just held onto my body with the evilest disgusting look in his eyes. 

"IM NOT FUCKING PLAYIN' WIT YOU ANYMORE J!" He yelled. I started to sob.

"Please let me go Jah please," I pleaded. I couldn't even comprehend what happened. All of a sudden Jahseh was quickly and roughly pulled away from me by who other than Gus. I stayed slumped against the wall, tears pouring from my eyes as I watched Gus pin Jahseh to the floor with Tracy to help. Tracy pinned his arms down while Gus was hovering over him, pinning his legs down.

"Tracy cover for me," Gus said. Tracy nodded and Gus quickly moved off of Jahseh and Tracy proceeded to pin Jahsehs legs down and then grabbed his arms and pinned them together over his head. Gus quickly approached me and touched my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I stared into his big eyes that were filled with rage and worry. I nodded back at him. "I want you to go into the kitchen and hide somewhere and I'll go get Stokeley and he can take care of this."

That sentence worried me, I didn't want Stokeley to know about this. Stokeley knows about Jahseh's "Issues" but he could throw that thought away if he knew that Jahseh hurt me in any way, but this wouldn't be the first time. 

I just nodded in response and started to move my frozen body away. I winced in pain and slightly limped but Gus lightly caught me so I wouldn't fall. 

"I'm fine," I assured him and continued to try to walk just for my limp to turn into a fall. Once again Gus caught me.

"I'm gonna have to carry you, you can't walk. Is that okay?" He asked. I nodded indecisively. He scooped me up into his arms and carried me into the kitchen bridal style and lead me into a big walk-in pantry. He was surprisingly strong for how skinny he was, especially his arms. He set me down lightly on the cold hard floor so I was leaned up against the wall. 

"I'll be right back, okay?" 

I nodded and he got up and walked out the door, closing it behind him. I sat there in the dark pantry alone, shivering and shaking. This wasn't the first time an accident like this happened, but people didn't need to know that.

"GUS HURRY UP I CAN'T HOLD HIM MUCH LONGER!" I hear Tracy yell out.

"I'm gonna get Stokeley!" Gus replied back to him.

I heard the loud pounding of feet rushing up the stairs and then heard the footsteps overhead meaning someone was running around upstairs. For a minute it was quiet, no sound could be heard except for Jahseh's struggling noises. The almost silence was broken by the rushing of footsteps coming downstairs. But this time, it came in pairs, which meant that it was probably Stokeley and Gus.

"YOU FUCKING HIT HER?!" I heard Stokeley yell. It startled me, I didn't want them to hit Jah, nor know about this situation. Yes, he hit me and that's not okay. But, Jahseh had problems, problems I wouldn't even begin to be able to explain. And I had the same problem, he probably forgot his meds.

All of a sudden I heard the sound of punching and I squeezed my eyes shut. It was obvious that Jahseh was getting a Stokeley beatdown right now, but later Stokeley will begin to realize why he did what he did. He didn't have control over it, he was dangerous. And I know it haunts him every day, it's not like he likes being this way. He cries to me about how he wishes it would stop for god's sake. So no, I'm not mad. I' a little sad for obvious reasons but I love him, and I understand the things happening to him because I go through the exact same things. And no one will ever understand what it's like, except for us. He's the only person that understands my illness, and I'm the only one that understands his. 

I sighed and covered my years so I wouldn't have to hear my brother giving the love of my life a beatdown. Sure, I could get up and try to stop it, but it would be no use. Stokeley would never forgive Jahseh for this, and the beatdown had to come sooner rather than later. 

Then I started to breakdown. I covered my mouth to muffle the sound of my sobs as tears poured down my face. My heart ached, and y head pounded. But my crying session was interrupted by the door to the dark closet being opened. I looked up, tears falling from my eyes steadying, and made eye contact with Stokeley. His nose was bleeding and he looked mad, but the anger on his face melted away and turned into a frown. With that, he opened his arms and ran towards me and got onto his knees and pulled me into his arms. I buried my head in his chest and the tears that somewhat stopped were now pouring from my eyes in waterfalls. 

"I'm so sorry Lani," he chocked out. I brought my face away from my chest and looked up at his face to see a tear fall fro his eye. I sniffled and buried my head back in his chest. 

"I love you J, so much I'm so sorry," he said. I wrapped my arms around him tighter.

"I-I love you S-Stokeley. Thank you," I choked out, holding back the sobs from affecting my voice. 

I cried there in his arms for what seemed like ever until he said: "I gotta take him somewhere. He needs help."