Part 23 truth

Jahseh POV: 

I woke up next to Jaylani in her bed and remembered what happened last night. She was laying on top of me with her head in the crook of my neck so I couldn't get up without waking her up. I grabbed my phone and saw I had 27 missed calls from my mom and 9 messages

mom:

JAHSEH WHERE ARE YOU

WTF

THIS ISN'T OKAY

JAHSEH

PLEASE ANSWER

YOUR IN DEEP SHIT

ARE YOU OKAY BABY?

IM ON MY WAY HOME

WHERE TF R U

                                                                                                  me: Jaylani had an accident and I had to help.

I scrolled through instagram and then without realizing my volume was up all the way a video popped up causing Lani to shift and she sat up. She smiled a little, hi, she said. Good morning, I said cheerfully and planting a kiss on her forehead making her cheese widely. She tried getting up but I pulled her back into my arms and tickled her. She laughed and yelled stop Jahseh stop! Until I let go. She glared at me and smiled, I loved her smile it was so pure, so beautiful, I hated that I loved it. Let's get breakfast I said and let her get up.

Jaylani POV: 

I got up and showered and put my hair in a a bun and a tube top with jeans. I brushed my teeth put on deodorant and went down stairs and ate some pineapple with yogurt and an egg. Jahseh sat on the other side of the table and watched me. Jahseh always had a staring problem, Jahseh stop staring at me it makes me uncomfortable! I exclaimed making him look away. Little did he know I loved it, it turned me on which couldn't happen even if I wanted it to. 

This is her outfit

                                                    @ Jaylani.G

Jaylani G: luv 

Jaylani G: luv 

@Ayleks: bitch you tryna fuck?

@ Jaylani.G: @Ayleks luv you b

@ xxxtentacion: damn. 

@ Kodak Black: @xxxtentacion date already 

@ Lil pump: @kodakblack period

@ Cooliecut: sissy

@geneva ayala: ew.

@xxxtentacion: @geneva ayala stop.

@Ayleks: @geneva ayala stfu your pussy smells like the salmon I ate last month sitting in a trashcan

@Creig xen: @geneva ayala stfu my lil sis slay all day

@trippie redd @geneva ayala your pussy probably 5 feet wide

I decided that instead of going out to eat I would take her to the mall. No, I wasn't trying to buy her love with money I just wanted to spoil her, she looked good in designer. Hey Lani! I'm going next door to get clothes I'll be back, I said. Okay!, she yelled from the other room. I walked out the door and saw a car pull out of the driveway, it wasn't anyone in the crews car so I was confused. Oh, maybe my hoe mom had one of her "guy friends over". I walked into the house seeing my mom sitting on the couch watching tv while Aidan sat on the floor playing with legos. Aidan is my 8 year old brother, he has a different ad but I don't care I love him anyways. 

I put on a BAD! polo and some Adidas joggers with white huaraches. I brushed my teeth and went back to Lani's house. I walked in and saw her sitting on the couch on her phone. Let's go, I said making her get up still looking down at her phone. She didn't't look up the whole Tim which made me suspicious, I snatched her phone and saw that she was looking at a text that said "I see you" it was from last night around 8:00 pm the time she had her anxiety attack. What the fuck is this? I asked. I- I don't know Jahseh she said with teary eyes. I think I have a stalker, or what if it's Tyrone? Tears started pouring from her eyes. It's not, if it is I'll fucking kill him Lani. oi got you, I pulled her into a hug. Look at me, I said. I will protect you at all costs and never let anything or anyone hurt you, I promise. She nodded and wiped her eyes and walked towards the door. 

( I said I don't like writing about car rides so just pretend it was silent besides them listening and singing to music.)