die 4 u

I got cheated on yesterday, and I just found out and I came on here and saw I had 1k reads. I love you guys sm. Thanks for the support. All though I'm still crying but I cracked a smile anyways, love u.

Currently listening to Mirror by bruno mars and Lil Wayne. That song will ALWAYS make me cry as soon as the beat drops. Also, I was gonna update earlier but a bunch of cities across Wisconsin lost power and internet so I wan't able to update, cell towers were out too.

Jaylani POV:

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD 

"Then explain what you so badly need to say Jahseh, I'm sure it's some dumb excuse you're going to use to make me forgive you but it's not going to work this time, I can promise you that," I said.

"I didn't mean to fuck that girl.. it was an accident," Jahseh started loudly but his voice died down throughout the sentence. 

I gave him a "Bitch what" look. "How do you fuck someone on accident?" I asked. A rhetorical question. 

"I went to this stupid party with Coolie and this girl gave me a drink and drugged me. I blacked out and she took me upstairs, when I came to it was morning and Stokeley was standing there. That's also the day we got in the car accident." He replied. 

"Sooooo, if you hadn't gone to that party my brother wouldn't have almost died? Wow, everything you do just turns into something bad." I said, feeling my anger rise.

Jahseh POV:

My heart broke. 

"Yeah, you could say that" I replied looking down.

"I ruin everything, I ruined our friendship, I ruined your perception of me, and I risked the two most important people in my life. I'm really really selfish. And the only thing I wish I could take back was going to that stupid party. I hurt you mentally, and I hurt my best friend physically, and broke myself both ways." I said trying to hold back everything. 

She was silent. "Listen, nothing hurts me more than seeing you unhappy. I made a huge stupid mistake I can't take back. I will understand if you hate me forever but just know this will ALWAYS haunt me, knowing I hurt someone so badly that I liked so much, the only person I wanted to be good for. The only person that I wanted." I realized what I said and my heart stopped.

She looked up trying not to smile, obviously

. "What did you just say," she asked cheesing widely. 

"Um, I didn't say shit, you're hearing voices man, I think you need some help," I said looking around avoiding eye contact with her. 

Before I could do or say something she pulled me into a kiss. Our lips moved in sync passionately. (baby bye bye-bye. sorry I had to.) I slipped my tongue in her mouth and our kiss became sloppy. We were still sitting across from each other but she climbed on my lap.

Jaylani POV:

I climbed on his lap and felt his member rise under me. He stopped kissing me and I gave him a confused look. He looked me up and down and pulled my shirt up over my head. As he did that I started to pull off his shirt revealing his abs. I looked at his tattoos up close, they were beautiful. Some guys had random ass shit tatted on them or gang-related stuff but he had meaningful stuff, like his mom's name. I was snapped out my thoughts by him planting kisses down my neck, he started to suck on my neck obviously leaving his mark. He found my sweet spot and I let out a low moan. He immediately froze. 

"Shut up, Stokeley's downstairs" he whisper yelled. I nodded. 

He kissed all over my chest and started planting kisses on my stomach, I still had my pants on so hesitated to unbutton my jeans still kissing and sucking on my stomach. Once he got them undone I was now in just my underwear and bra. He looked up at me for consent and I nodded. He spread my legs open and started kissing my inner thighs as well as giving my thighs hickeys. He came back up to my face and started to kiss me again, once it became more passionate he slipped his hands in my underwear. "Fuck, you're so wet Lani" He moaned.