r u n

I'm sorry these chapters have been trash and boring I'm trying to make it interesting without rushing things. Also I stopped writing school scenes but lets just pretend school was under construction I'll start writing them again.-author

Jahseh POV:

I woke up with a sudden rush of sadness flowing through me, like I was paralyzed, had no energy to get up. Thoughts filled my mind as I felt something come over from one side of my body. Like a strong energy running through half of my body giving me goosebumps. My mood changed and I became randomly irritated and aggravated. X, I thought, watching my life from 'other eyes.' It was like I was sitting there not being able to control anything, if I intervened things would just get worse.

 X POV:

 I sat up and pushed Jaylani off of me roughly, I didn't care about the fact that it might've hurt. I didn't care about her feelings or Jahseh's or Jahs. 

JAH IS ANOTHER PERSONALITY JAHSEH HAS THAT IS ALWAYS GRUMPY AND PESSIMISTIC AND SAD. 

Jahseh POV:

I sighed hearing the thoughts 'I' had. I wanted to tell x not to hurt her but I couldn't. X had came out on Geneva once and I told him to stop and not hurt her and guess what, 'I' almost beat her to death. Yeah, I know what your thinking, "I thought you said she got jumped" It wasn't my fault, and I tried to tell her it wasn't me but she didn't understand and I ended up locked up for 9 months and I'm getting an ankle monitor soon. 

X POV:

"Ow, what the fuck Jahseh? That hurt"  Jaylani said making me grin. I don't care, I said skipping to the bathroom. grabbing a blade from the drawer and cut open my upper forearm hearing Jahseh scream out of my mouth making me laugh. Jaylani ran to me and screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK JAHSEH STOP"! Jaylani yelled grabbing the blade and pulling me away from the bathroom. I pushed her away and slammed her against the wall so hard it left a hole where her head hit the wall. She covered her eyes and backed into the corner hiding from me, at least trying. I laughed as she screamed for help and cried loudly, just then something came over me making me feel calm and backing away from her.

JAHSEH POV: 

I was snapped back to having control over my body, I saw Lani rocking in the corner crying and screaming holding her head. She looked so scared, I did this? I thought making my heart break. She backed up even more as I came towards her, GET AWAY FROM ME! DON'T HURT ME PLEASE JAHSEH! She pleaded with tears falling down her face hard. A tear fell from my eye falling onto my cheek and then an abundance of tears fell from my eyes. STOKELEY HELP! She screamed, making me feel even worse. 

"Lani" I said with tears streaming down my face, she continued to back up into the wall as I inched closer to her. I ran away and out the door grabbing my phone from her dresser. Running down the driveway to mine and into my house. 

"What do you want jahs-" My mother said, cutting herself off as she saw my face. "Baby, what happened?" She said opening her arms walking towards me. I looked down crying even harder, she lifted my face with her thumb and pointer wiping my tears with her other thumb. 

"X came out on Lani and I hurt her" I barely chocked out. Whenever I talked about certain situations after they just happened or talked about my feelings tears would just come pouring out.

 My doctor asked if I was stressed and I just started balling making her really uncomfortable, I was just at a physical but it still got to me. My mom noticed and took me home early, obviously leaving me alone not caring.

She ruffled my dreads and pulled me into her arms kissing my forehead. "Baby, I'm so sorry, you need to explain what happened" she said. "She'll never forgive me" I said my heart breaking more and more with every word. 

JAYLANI POV:

I sat in the corner of my room shaking still in shock from what happened, I've been sitting here for 20 minutes balling, I'm so numb. What just happened? He said he would never try and hurt me, and he meant mentally but he just hurt me not only mentally but physically. Then I heard a knock on the door, I got up and went to the bathroom and splashed my face with warm water and looking into the mirror, I was so ugly. I had gap teeth and huge eye bags and my face was red and swollen and I just didn't want to see myself let alone myself. 

I went to open it and there stood Jahseh, I quickly tried to shut the door but he held it open so his face was in the gap open between the door frame and the door. Let me explain, he said, he was looking down and his hood was up and he lifted his head, his eyes were bloodshot and puffy and he had no emotion in his face but pain in his eyes. I sighed opening the door a little more standing behind the door just incase he tried something. 

"Sit, please" he said persuading me towards the couch. I followed him and sat down all the way across the couch making him sigh. 

"Listen, there is things I have been hiding from you." He said looking down picking at the skin on his fingertips. I nodded.

"First, I'm sorry for lashing out and hurting  you but it wasn't me." He said truthfully, I have him a bitch what face making him frown.

 "It was a different personality, I didn't take my pills and he came out. His name is x, and he's dangerous."

 He said, I chuckled, "no shit" I replied  rolling my eyes. No, you don't understand, I've fucking killed people Lani, he said now crying burying his face in his hand making me feel bad. 

I hated that I felt bad, I was shocked and my eyes lit up from the trauma of this news. 

H-how? I stuttered a little scared to ask.

 "It started when me and Ski were living in the slums and we were going to a party. I saw some dude beating up some girl, I came closer and realized it was Geneva. 

We had just broken up about a week ago and I was still in love with her.

 X came out and I grabbed him by the neck and slammed him to the ground and beat his face in. 

He was huge though so he managed to get up and get on top of me and started beating in my rib cage.

 I had a tiny pocket knife with me and I pulled it out and stabbed him 8 times in the back while ski and Geneva watched. Geneva ended up coming home with me and we fucked and got back together." He said, his face hand emotion so I guess this wasn't a sensitive topic for him. 

"But that's not all..." He said shifting on the couch. He sighed, "When I said Geneva got jumped and blamed it on me, I lied," My heart dropped. "X came out at her after she cheated for the third time. I beat her up and raped her, well not me. I have no control over my body, I really need help Lani" He said crying. I scooted over to him and pulled him close hugging him and laying his head in my lap playing with his hair.

"I know" I said. I felt so bad, it wasn't his fault and he hurt me and I could tell he hated himself for it. "X also came out on my moms old boyfriend when I killed him." He said randomly with no tone in his voice. I just stroked his hair and rubbed his back. "There's something else I need to tell you, it's gonna be painful and you're gonna hate me but it's killing me" He said worrying me. 

"I fucked someone else."