hospital

SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER 🔞

I love it when you guys comment on my shit, so can you keep doing that more? Also, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! Go follow my Jah fan acc on ig it's @dagger.jxh I wanna get to 3k soon 

WE'RE AT 3K READS! FUCKING INSANE. love u

Jahseh POV:

Omniscient:

Jahseh was astonished, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. There had to be some kind of misunderstanding. 

"Yes, she is 1 week along. And the baby is doing very well," the doctor said, looking down at his clipboard.

Jahseh stared at him blankly, with his mouth wide open. He didn't know what to say or think.

"I-," Jahseh stuttered.

"You didn't know she was pregnant?" Asked the doctor.

Jahseh shook his head, turning around to see the whole crew staring at him.

"Jahseh, you got a girl pregnant?!" His mother screamed at him. Her Jamaican accent coming out a little. 

All his friends were huddled together, their eyes filled with confusion, considering they had no idea Jaylani was pregnant either. 

Jahseh smiled. 

"I'm gonna be a father?" He asked, running his hands through his dreads.

The doctor nodded. Jahseh gasped and pulled the doctor into a bear hug.

He laughed in joy, with a huge grin on his face. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy, while he was in his own oblivious state of happiness. 

Jahseh rushed into Jaylani's room to see her asleep. 

He took a deep breath and slowly walked up to her. He put his hand on her stomach and smiled.

"I'm gonna be a father," he said to himself quietly. 

He was astonished, he was gonna be the father he never had. He leaned in and kissed her stomach, making her squirm in her sleep. 

He turned around to see Ayleks and Trippie hugging, Tank, Coolie, and Craig with their arms around each other, Kodak in the corner smiling, and Stokeley and Cleo crying. 

"Mane, I ain't never seen this dude cry what the fuck," Jahseh chuckled, pointing at Stokeley. 

Everyone laughed and Cleo and Stokeley hugged. They weren't crying because they were sad, they were crying because they were happy. 

Stokeley walked up to Jahseh.

"You're gonna be a great father vro," Stokeley said pulling him into a hug. 

"I love you man," Jahseh said, with his arms around Stokeley. 

"Love you too."

Jahseh was shocked, considering his best friend got his sister pregnant. This was like when Ghost face killa got RZA's sister pregnant before they blew up. 

Stokeley hated Jahseh, just for kissing his sister, so it was shocking he was okay with him getting her pregnant. 

Stokeley backed away and Cleo approached him, pulling him into a hug and whispering in his ear:

"Don't be like your daddy, be a great father Jah. Please." 

He nodded, wiping a tear from her eye, then wiping one of his own.