together Part 24

Jaylani POV:

We pulled up and immediately got stares. This part of Florida was a little ghetto and considering we pulled up in a $200,000 car it was a little shocking to some. I didn't know how to open the door so Jahseh got out and opened it for me. Don't pull on it like that it's gonna break! He said in a angry more irritated tone. As soon as we both got out people rushed over to us and asked Jah for pictures, I moved away and let him do his thing. He loved them so much, even though he never talked about it he looked so happy. He had full on conversations which was weird because most celebrities would take the picture and walk away, Jah was different. 

Jahseh POV:

Some fans wanted to take pictures with me and I of course said yes, I only said no when I was doing something where I didn't want anyone to see that was for an upcoming project or when I looked like a bum. I really loved my fans and I loved meeting them, it always lights up my dark times that's what when I get really depressed I plan a tour. There was a girl about 12 and her eyes lit up when she saw me. She walked over to me and said shakily "can I have a picture?" I nodded and smiled. Her mom came over to us and I hugged her, she started crying and I patted her on the back. Why are you crying? I said and kneeled down. Dude, you literally saved my life you got me through it all I love you, she said starting to cry harder and putting her face in her hands. Aw, I said and hugged her again. I love you too, I'm glad that you look up to me like that and if you ever feel alone or like you want to die just know I love you and you are not alone, fight your demons, transmute negative energy to positive energy, I said.  Thank you so much x, she said and wiped her tears. Hey, come here I said and got out my phone. Do you have instagram? I asked, she nodded. I started recording on my instagram story, Hey guys go follow her she's amazing show her some love. I asked for her instagram @ and she gave it to me, I tagged her and posted it. I hugged her again and waved goodbye walking towards Jaylani. Thats the cutes thing I've ever seen Jahseh, she said fake crying. I rolled my eyes and pushed her shoulder lightly making her snap her head towards me and glare making me bust out laughing. 

I walked her to the Louis vitton store and she just stood there. Why aren't you looking around? I asked. I don't want to spend your money Jah, she said. She never used me for my money fame she liked me for me, she liked me before she knew who I was. How about this? I showed her a supreme/Louis Litton white hoodie and her eyes lit up making me smile. Yeah, I love that it's probably really expensive though, she said in a monotone voice. Girl, your looking at monayyyy right now shawty, I said doing a little jig. Shut up Jhit she said trying to hide the huge grin forming on her face. I put it in the basket and she just rolled her eyes and said Jahseh I- I cut her off by walking away and waving a hand in her face.

I didn't want anything but we went to Zumiez and we bought clout goggles and grey thrasher hoodies. She complained about how things were really expensive but I didn't care about that stuff. 

As we were about to check out I heard her phone ding meaning she got a text. I looked over at her and she looked worried and stressed. She started breathing really loud and she was sweating, I gave the guy at the register $200 and grabbed her hand and ran out with the stuff in bags, we ran into the food court and she started dry heaving. I ran outside and to the car, when we were infront of it I laid her down on a bench and unlocked the car door. 

These fucking doors take to fucking long to open! I exclaimed, I was mad and frantic and didn't know what to do since I couldn't put her in a bathtub of any sort. Iran to the bench and picked her up and set her in the back seat straight across all three of them. She was still coughing and saying no, while staring at her phone. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a tiny ziplock bag with pills in it, she popped one in her mouth and swallowed it dry. I snatched the bag and screamed "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" it's z-xans, she said with tears pouring down her face. ARE YOU CRAZY YOU CAN OVERDOSE SO EASY ON THESE. STOKELEYS FRIEND DIED BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! I yelled, my anger built up and my other person started coming out but it wasn't someone who's come out before it was angry but protective. 

She started crying hard, so hard that she was choking and hiccuping. I put the pills in my pocket and lifted her in my arms hugging her while she cried into my shoulder. What is going on? I asked. She shook her head and hurried her head into the crook of my neck, I snatched her phone from her and saw a text that said "I'm back, I'll see you soon." Right above it was the text she got before, I didn't want to think it was that Tyrome or Tyrone dude, but paranoia really did get to me. Come on lets go home, I said and she nodded lifting up. 

I got up and left the car getting a blanket out of my trunk, me and Geneva used to use it in the movies.

FLASHBACK

Geneva had convinced me to go to this fifty shades of grey movie with her even though I had no idea what it was about, she kept shining and it was kind of annoying until I realized she was horny, this whole fucking movie was about this freaky ass white couple who fucked the entire movie and it turned her on? I mean yeah the shit they did was cool and I did think about trying it but damn she couldn't hold that shit in. 

I realized we were the only people in our row, and that we had a blanket. I put hands under the blanket and reached over touching her thigh, I caressed it and moved my hand towards her waist band and slipping my hand in her shorts, I could feel that she was wet even though I hadn't even put my hands in her panties yet. I slipped my hand in her underwear and took my middle finger and rubbed her clit, I could feel it throbbing, she was biting her lip but still looking at the screen. I whispered in her ear, do you like this? She nodded. I stopped rubbing her clit and put two fingers in her, I pumped them in and out and she threw her head back, for 30 seconds she bit her lip until she let out a quiet low moan which made me stop and cover her mouth with my other hand. Shut the fuck up or there will be consequences later, I can tell you that for a fact, I whispered lowly in her ear making her nod quicker and start grinding on my hand. I looked down and saw her legs were shaking meaning she was about to cum, I pulled my fingers out and as I was about to lick them she grabbed my hand and sucked my fingers almost deep throating them. I was surprised and I guess she could tell because she smirked.

FLASHBACK OVER

I had obviously washed the blanket since then. I put the blanket over Jaylani and saw that she was sleeping, I tried sans once and that shit makes you so calm you fall asleep real quick. I drove all the way home in silence, I didn't play music because I feared it would wake her up. When I pulled in her driveway I saw my mom looking out the window of my house, nosey ass. 

I got out and grabbed the bags and brought them inside and put them on her kitchen table, guess we forgot to to lock the door before we left. We lived in a gated area so no crackheads or homeless people could get in, not that I feared they'd steal I give crackheads food and drinks every time I see one, same for homeless people.

 After setting the bags down I went back to the car and opened the back door picking Lani up bridal style and closing the door with my foot since my hands were full. She was so beautiful she didn't think so but she was. My pain killers starting wearing off 30 minutes ago but I tried to fight it, I will just go to the hospital tomorrow and pick some up. I carried her inside and upstairs to her room. I put her under the covers and grabbed a makeup wipe, I know she didn't break out but she seemed like she didn't want to come out of her room when she had one tiny pimple so I wanted to help her feel good, even though those pimples didn't effect her beauty. 

I laid down next to her and watched her, admired her, examined her. She was so amazing I didn't deserve it but I felt so guilty about what happened and I knew I had to tell her.