interrupted Part 22

Jahseh POV:

I was making out with Jaylani and I could tell she was horny as fuck, I ended up getting hard because she was fucking grinding on me! I was. about to finger her but then someone knocked. I'm a little thankful because I did but didn't want to do that in front of my sick sleeping best friend when that was his sister. I have had sex infant of Stoke and he's had sex in front of me but she was his sister so no thank you. Plus, she's a virgin and that's something sacred to her and I want the right person to take it, which is not me. The doctor knocked and I pulled my hand of her pants immediately, they were wet even though I didn't even touch her, she just got wet even though I wasn't touching any of her sexual organs, yet. I quickly licked the pre cum off of my fingers and she tilted her head. She jumped off of me and I bundled the comforter up so you couldn't see my massive boner.

You're visiting time is up ma'am it's somebody else turn, said a white female doctor. Her hair was red and she had minor wrinkles, she was probably about 40. Coolie was standing behind her smirking, Coolie sold his should and so did I so we could sense when something like this was happening it was weird. He saw the hicks on her neck and cheesed wide. Jaylani glared at him and punched him in the shoulder on her way out making him stumble. The doctor watched Coolie as he walked in and I could tell she was staring at his ass and it made me gag a little, she must've noticed and ran out the door, I chuckled to my self a little. 

Hey, I said. Coolie ran towards me and hugged me tightly, uh what was that for? I asked. I'm so glad you're okay, he exclaimed. I nodded and looked down. Soooo, you and Jaylani huh? Right next to her sick sleeping brother in a coma? He asked. Boy, shut up I yelled. He giggled a little, but for real I'm really glad the surgery went well. I smiled and I gestured for him to hug me. After hugging for about 10 seconds he got up and looked at Stokeley and patted his chest then walked out the door. The whole crew came in and said they were glad I was okay but the last person to come in was Ayleks. 

So Jahseh, she said in a questionable tone. Yes? I replied. You the one giving Jaylani all those hickeys? She asked, it wasn't even in a tone where it could be perceived as a question more of a statement. Um, ya is that a problem? I asked in a monotone voice. Nah, I kinda wanted her to myself but ya'll cute or whateva, she said. I was a little bit surprised by her answer because for a second I forgot she was bisexual. Don't you dare tell trippier or I'll cut off your balls and feed them to my cat, she said. I laughed, Ayleks scared me a little but I still loved her (as a friend.)

Jaylani POV:

I came home really excited, I felt weird. Jahseh almost fingered me, I wasn't even me when I was in the hospital room, It was weird cause it made me want him more. It was about 8:00 pm and I was writing in my journal listening to music when ice hotel came on, It was actually really good and people kept sating it was SZA but it wasn't. I checked the stats and it was at 3.5 million views. I jumped up and ran downstairs to get Stokeley but I realized he wasn't there. I then heard a ding meaning I got a text. It was from and unknown number, it said; "I see you." My heart stopped and I looked out the window and saw a car pulling out of the driveway. 

I realized Jahseh had his phone and I called him, he almost immediately picked up.

Hello, Jaylani are you okay?

I- I don't know. My anxiety kicked in and I started dry heaving and couldn't breathe.

I'm on my way Jahseh said and hung up.

I didn't know what he meant because he was in the hospital and couldn't leave.

Jahseh POV:  

Jaylani called and she started having some sort of anxiety attack. I had to help since my mom was here and couldn't go next-door and Stokeley is in a coma and couldn't help so I have to do it myself. I got up and fought the excruciating pain. I was only 17 so I couldn't check myself out and my mother wouldn't let me leave for sure, but I realized I was on the lowest floor and I could just open a window. I ran to the bathroom and wrapped some paper towel around my fist and punched the window twice so I could fit through it. I was standing on some bushes still in my gown and jumped onto the sidewalk. I saw a bike that didn't have any chains on it and I picked it up and jumped on It and dropped $200 by the tree it was by. I road all the way to Jaylani's house. I was so glad our house was only 2 blocks away so I could get there fast. 

I pulled up to the house and tried opening the door, it was locked. I ran to the kitchen window and elbowed it, a piece of glass was lodged in my elbow and it started gushing blood but I didn't care. I jumped through the window into the kitchen and saw her laying on the floor passed out. I ran towards her and picked her up bridal style carrying her up the stairs into the bathroom. 

I sat in the bathtub with her still in my arms and ran cold water over us. I hadn't realized I started crying a little. She was sweating but she was under freezing cold water. I shook her a little and her eyes fluttered open, seconds later she started throwing up. I gently stroked her hair as it covered her shirt and the tub and my feet, I didn't care though. I used to have these kinds of attacks when I was little before I started taking meds, your body gets so stressed out you heat up and get too hot and pass out. My mom would run cold water on me and I would wake up. 

She was crying but was half passed out, I got up and moved her from the tub to the shower and undressed her leaving her in her underwear and bra. I got in with her with my clothes still on and washed the puke of of her and washed her hair while she cried. When I was done I rapped her in a towel and gave her a hoodie and spandex handing her a fresh bra and underwear. I left the bathroom to let her change and when she came out she looked terrible. Her eyes were puffy, her hair was a mess, and she was pale. She looked so tired and out of it. I came towards her and hugged her tightly, I could tell her was crying into my shoulder and I heard her sniffle. I carried her to her bed and laid her down putting the covers over her. Just as I was about to walk away she said "wait, can you stay?" she sniffled. I turned around and walked towards her bed making her smile. I jumped in the bed and snuggled up to her. Our faces were so close, I like you Jahseh, she said. I smiled, I like you too.