king

Jaylani POV:

I woke up to the sun shining from an open window and squinted my eyes at the bright light. I felt arms around me and looked down at them to see hands that definitely were not Jahsehs. 

(This is how they were)

I squeezed my eyes shut remembering the events that occurred the day before. I felt guilty that I was in another guy's bed. So you can imagine how guilty I felt having another guy's arms wrapped around me. But I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't comfortable. I looked up to see Gus sleeping and I sighed. I slowly pulled the blanket off of me and removed his arm from around my waist and moved mine from around his and slowly tried to get out of bed. He didn't wake up, but me moving his arm made him let out a groan in his sleep which made my heart drop. I sat up and stepped out of bed. My back still hurt really bad. Not only because Jahseh pushed me full force but because he pushed me into the corner of the wall and it jabbed me. 

I walked into the built-in bathroom that was empty and looked in the mirror. I looked horrible. There was mascara smeared all over my face and eyes, and my eyes were swollen and puffy. Also, my hair was a mess. I looked down and sitting on the counter was a five-pack of toothbrushes and some toothpaste. 

He won't mind, I said to myself. I brushed my teeth and then looked in the mirror one more time and sighed. Then I washed my face with water and then pulled up my shirt and looked at my back. There was a small wound that I figured was from the wall stabbing me and a huge bruise covering at least 1/4 of my back. There was also dried blood around the wound. I sighed and slowly pulled my shirt back down but winced in pain. I turned the light off and walked out of the bathroom. I looked back at Gus to see he was still sleeping peacefully and then left the room. I walked into the hall and heard soft moans. I scrunched up my nose and walked downstairs to be greeted by Tracy Fucking a girl's guts out on the couch. But I noticed that her hair was neon yellow. It wasn't just any girl, it was Ayleks. Before I could say anything I heard a voice behind me. "What the fuck?"  I turned around to see Gus. Tracy quickly got up and pulled his pants up and so did Ayleks.

"Uh, hey Jaylani," Ayleks said. I chuckled. 

"Y'all bout gay as fuck," I said making them all laugh. 

"Brooooo come onnnn people sit on this couch bro, and you know i gotta sleep on it," Gus said, clearly annoyed. 

Tracy smirked. "You slept with Jaylani last night though so I don't see the problem."

Ayleks snapped her head in my direction and went wide-eyed. 

"Oh shut up, she fell asleep in my bed and so did I. Don't even try to turn it into something," Gus said. 

"Anyways we're gonna go upstairs. Right, Tracy?" Ayleks said and shot a look of lust and Tracy. His jaw slightly dropped and then it turned into a smirk and he nodded quickly. Ayleks smiled and started to walk away with him but I grabbed her arm. 

"What about Trippie?" I asked. 

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Mane, fuck him. I broke up with him last night."

I gasped. "Oh my god why???" 

"I saw a video of him getting a lap dance from some girl. And I know its recent because he just got his hair done and he has the same hairstyle in the video. 

"Aw I'm so sorry A," I said. 

She smiled a small smile. "Thank you."

Filler chapter but I'll probably update again tonight.