you're the life of the party

Sexual content in this chapter.

Jaylani POV:

As soon as ice hotel ended Jahseh unhinged his grip around my waist.

"Come with me, I have something for you," he said smiling.

I nodded and smiled.

He lead me out the back door and down the road and lead me into the woods.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously, a little nervous.

"You'll see."

We passed a familiar clearing and I recognized my surroundings. I didn't know why, and I didn't know where he was leading me, it was on the tip of my tongue.

I ducked under branches and hopped over sticks and then he pulled back a row of leaves hanging down in strings.

I gasped seeing candles in lines leading up to makeout hill and he also covered the ground in rose pedals.

I felt his eyes on me and I turned to him with my jaw dropped.

"You like it?" He asked anxiously.

I smiled wide and pulled him into my arms.

"I love it," I squealed.

He took my hands and ran up the hill.

There were candles in a circle surrounding the dead tree on the hill.

As soon as we reached the top he stopped dead in his tracks and spun me around so he was face to face with me.

His eyes were full of lust and love giving me butterflies. 

He took both of my hands and kissed them and stared straight into my eyes.

He released one hand and reached into his pocket and held something behind his back.

(I don't remember her middle name so we'll say its Aaliyah.)

"Jaylani Aaliyah Goulbourne," he started.

"Before you, I was broken, I was hopeless and had no will to live. I was absolutely miserable and I was hanging on by a thread. I had no purpose in life and I was completely worthless. I was quiet and struggled with inside insanity. Then, I met you. You changed my life drastically and had the biggest impact on my physical, and mental state. You made me more organized, you made me smarter, you gave me motivation. You were the drug pumping in my veins making me happy. And when I didn't have you I went through withdrawals. I literally can't live without you, I physically wouldn't be able to pull it together, and I wouldn't even know what to do without you. You are the light of my life. My baby, the mother of my child, the love of my life. I will never be able to stress this enough, and I could say it a million times;  you literally saved my life. I was this self-hating, quiet, cold-hearted, freak that was in so much pain that I literally couldn't function. You rescued me from this dungeon cell of pain and insanity. You pulled me out of the deep abyss I was lifelessly floating through. You made me realize my self-worth and realize my purpose. You were and are my only source of happiness, and it's more than I deserve."

I started crying as I stared into his eyes that were full of emotion.

"I promise, that I will stay by your side for the rest of your life and make you the happiest person alive. I'll give you anything and everything I can provide. I'll give you riches, I'll give you fame, I'll give you every single molecule of my love. And do whatever possible to keep you safe and happy. So you never worry, never cry, never feel pain, never experience heartbreak, never have to have anxiety, never have to get nervous. Even if I have to risk my life for you," he said bringing his arm from behind his back.