Chapter 4: Advisor?

A couple of years passed, and I never stopped thinking about Carlos and Mal. Ben was going to be crowned King in a couple of months, so I decided now was the best time to ask him.

"Hey, Ben, can I talk to you?" I asked him when I walked in his room.

"Sure, Lils come on in. No one else is here. What is on your mind?"

"You know how I spent 2 years on the Isle right?"

"Yea I missed having you around."

"Thanks, cus.... But the reason I said that was because I was wondering if we can bring some of the villain kids to Auradon?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Well you understand me, and you are going to be king. Plus, I know some kids that would love to come to Auradon. They aren't their parents they have good in them."

"Well I was already thinking of inviting some of the villain kids over."

"You were?!!" I ran and hugged Ben.

"Yes, who were the ones you had in mind?"

"Carlos son of Cruella De Vil and Mal daughter of Maleficent."

"Lils I think those two are perfect to start with. How about Jay son of Jafar and Evie daughter of Evil Queen too?"

"I never meet them, but I am sure that it would be wonderful. Thank you, Ben."

"No problem..... But Lily there is something I would like to ask you."

"Sure, Ben what is it?"

"Would you like to be my advisor? It would be like being Queen with just the princess title you already have."

"Are you sure Ben? There are plenty of other people you could have. Not one that has spent time on the Isle."

"Lily that is one of the reasons I want you. You know the Isle. You know who deserves a second chance. Plus, you are my best friend and my cousin. I know no one better suited then you."

"Then yes Ben I will be." I hugged him.