Extra Chapter 12: Kidnapped??

It has been a quiet couple of months. I have my powers back and they are getting stronger. I can teleport without being dizzy after. I can freeze the whole enchanted lake. I told Carlos I could do it and I wanted to prove it. He was sweet about it and let me do it. Carlos also gave me this adorable bracelet that had snowflakes all around it with dog prints mixed it.

"This bracelet is adorable," I said when he gave it to me.

"This bracelet is special," Carlos said.

"Because you gave it to me," I said.

"That and I gave it some modifications."

"Like what?"

"There is this little button that is hidden in this snowflake," Carlos said as he pointed to a snowflake. "If you press this. It will send a signal to me and Ben."

"Why is that?"

"The kidnapping got both of us thinking and we really don't want it to happen again. This way it is notify us when your powers can't be used. Or your powers are low."

"That is smart since I never know when they are low."

"If you are ever in trouble press that button and we will find you. I promise," Carlos said as he hugged me. "This will help us with the worry too."

"I know you worry about me. It is sweet," I said as I hugged him back.

"There seems there is always someone out to get you. Either revenge against your mom, since you are advisor, or trying to hurt us."

"I hate that you are in danger because of me," I start to cry.

"I will be okay as long as we are together. We are all together we can do anything."

A bracelet that will protect me when I am in danger and it comes from my two-favorite people. That is the best thing ever. I am so glad I have them in my life. 

Then Ben surprised me and took me on a little vacation just the two of us. It was still in Auradon just a 20-minute drive from the castle. I was excited to spend time with just us a relaxing time.

"Thank you for this Ben. It has been a while since it has been just the two of us," I said as we settled into this cabin that we were staying out.

"I missed this to," Ben said.

"It feels like we only see each other when we are doing King and Advisor stuff."

"When we get back, we will spend more time together okay."

It was so much fun just the two of us. Then Ben called Mal just to talk so I decided to take a walk around the place just to explore. It was always exciting to see parts of Auradon that I don't normally see. I will need to bring Carlos and the rest of the VKs here. 

Of course, some guys show up and start to talk to me.

"Yo, princess. Don't you think it is a little dangerous for a princess to be here out on her own," a guy said coming up to me.

"You could get hurt," another guy said.

"Wouldn't want that happen," the third guy said.

"I can handle myself thank you," I said turning around.

"We can't just let you leave," the first guy said then grabbed my arm.

"I don't like being touched," I yanked my arm away and pressed the snowflake on my wrist.

"Too bad...." I heard one of the say and something covered my mouth and I passed out.

When I woke up again, I was tied to a chair. I felt around and my bracelet was still on.

"Looks like she is finally awake," a guy said coming up to me.

"What do you want with me?" I ask.

"Nothing to concern yourself with," the second guy said.

"She won't be around long we should just tell her," the third guy said.

"We were hired to capture you for a certain person. I wonder if you can figure out who," the first guy said.

"Either Henry, Lua, or Lauren. Those seem to be the people out to get me. But I am thinking Henry," I said more confident.

"You have a lot of people after you?" the third guy said.

"Yea I have pretty much gotten used to it. Being a princess and advisor comes with the territory," I said.

"It was Henry," the first guy said. Then suddenly four people burst thought the door. It was Ben, Carlos, and two guards.

"You came?" I said as the guards arrested the three guys and Carlos came over to me and untied the ropes.

"Of course, did you really think I wouldn't? That bracelet came in handy. I didn't think it would be used so soon," Carlos said as he finished untying the ropes. I jumped up and hugged him then I ran and hugged Ben.

"I am never letting you out of my sight," Ben said.

"I got this. It is my job after all," Carlos said. I chuckled and hopped on his back. I was tired. When we got back to the cabin Carlos stayed with us since we had two days left and the guards had already left. 

The next day we were walking around a trail by the water.

"It is so nice out here," I said as I twirled in front of them. They both laughed.

"I don't like the circumstance I am here, but I do like that I am," Carlos said.

"Next time it will be under better conditions. The rest of the VKs can join us too," Ben said.

"We need to do more things like this," Carlos said.

"Agreed," I said as I loop my arms around theirs. We continued to laugh and joke around. Then before I knew it. It was time to head back and continue our duties as King and Advisor.