Chapter 10: Wand

Later, I went to spend some time with Mal and Evie. "Hey guy busy?"

"No come on in," Mal said. I went in and sat on Evie's bed as she was sewing.

"What are you doing?" I asked them.

"Trying to find a way to get Fairy Godmother's wand I already tried getting Jane to get it for me. Could you get it?" Mal asked me.

"No, they won't let me near it. If I touch it, the wand will go haywire with the magic I have," I said.

"Do you really have that much magic?" Evie asked.

"Yea I needed a lot when I was born," I told them. Mal just starting drawing then Jane showed up.

"How did it go?" Mal asked.

"Mom said, 'If a boy can't see the beauty within,' then he's not worth it.' Can you believe it? What world do she live in?" Jane said

"Auradon." Mal and I said together. I laughed. "Well guys I am going to see what the boys are up to see you later." "Uh huh," I heard Mal say as I left.

Later, that night we decided to go back to the girls' room. I sat on the floor next to Carlos with my head on his shoulder as he petted Dude.

"Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" Jay asked.

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal said frustrated.

"Oh, someone's in a bad mood," Jay said backing away.

"Jay..." I said.

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!" Mal said.

"We can do this... If we stick together," Jay told her.

"And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten..." Mal said.

"To the core," they all said.

"Wow you have that down, don't you?" I say then, laugh.

"Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben and Lily with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course. What?" Evie said. Then a knock came at the door.

"Hold that thought," Mal said getting the door.

"Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..." Ben started to say. That boy has it bad for her.

"Not that I know of," Mal said looking at us.

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." Ben said.

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal asked.

"Yeah, the whole school goes," Ben told her.

"Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked Ben.

"I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, Lily, and our dates." Ben said as he winked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"And your dates?" Mal asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry," Ben said sad like.

"Okay. Thanks, bye," Mal said as she started to close the door.

"Oh, but, no, there's plenty of..." Ben started to say before the door closed.

"I think It's time that Benny boo got himself a new girlfriend. Lily why didn't you tell me you get blessed with the wand?" Mal said coming over to me.

"I become his advisor and it slipped my mind." I told her. Jay slapped my head. "Ow."

"How could you forget that?" Carlos asked me.

"I am more trying to figure out how to get you guys to stay in Auradon," I told them.

"Enough let's go to the kitchen I found the love spell," Mal said after going through her spell book.