Chapter 7: Cotillion

Once we get to Cotillion reporters start to come up to me.

"Princess Lily, Princess Lily," I hear reporters say.

"Yes?" I asked still holding onto Carlos' hand.

"Did you get date to the Cotillion? Who is the guys hand you are holding? Who designed your dress?" the reporters asked one after the other.

"Yes, I do have a date. The handsome guy right here. His name is Carlos De' Vil. Evie designed my dress," I told them. "Come on before they have more questions," Carlos whispered to me as he pulled me along.

"Thank you they have hounding me ever since Ben became King. Now it is going to get worse for you," I said sighing.

"I will put up with them for you," Carlos said kissing me on the check.

"Guys I just realized. We get to go to another cotillon," Evie said walking up to us.

"Oh no she is right. I don't want to plan another," I said.

"Wait what do you mean?" Carlos asked.

"How do you not get it?" Jay asked. "Mal had one because she and Ben are dating, now that you and Lily are dating..."

"O... It won't be that bad I get to help you plan this one," Carlos said putting his arm around my waist. I smiled at him.

"Guys guess who asked me to Cotillion?" Jane said joining us. My mouth dropped as Nick came out around the corner.

"You have been avoiding me and now you ask one of my best friends to cotillion?" I asked Nick getting mad at him.

"Lily come on you have to go to the front," Aunt Belle said as she pulled me away.

"This is not over Nick," I yelled at him.

"The advisor to the king Princess Lillian," Lumiere announced as I came down the stairs.

"Lily you look amazing," Uncle Adam said.

"Thanks Uncle Adam," I tell him as I walk down the steps. Carlos coming up the last couple and grabbing my hand. When we get to the bottom. He puts his arm around my waist. "Not letting me out of your sight again?"

"Nope especially since we are on a boat," Carlos said.

"Dang, I forgot about that. Never let me go okay?" I gulp. Carlos pulls me closer.

"I would never. Also ignore your brother let us just have some fun," Carlos tells me.

"For you I will. I will not let him ruin our good time," I tell him.

"That's my girl," Carlos says as he kisses my check.

"The future Lady Mal!" I hear Lumiere say. We all cheer for her. Then Mal walks down.

"How are you?" Evie asks Mal.

"Uh, sort of feel like I'm going to throw up," Mal says.

"That is just nerves I had the same when I was introduced," I tell her.

"King Benjamin," Lumiere announced as I saw my cousin come into view.

"Go get him," Evie told Mal as Ben came to us.

"Mal, Lillian I wish I had time to explain," Ben says.

"Did he just call you Lillian?" Carlos whispered to me.

"Something is wrong he never calls me that ever," I whisper back to him. Then I see Uma appear. "That may have something to do with it."

"I'm sorry it happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma," Ben said.