Extra Chapter 1: Nick Really??

It is a month after Cotillion, and I am hanging out with Carlos just walking around exploring more of Auradon. 

"I am so lucky to have you," Carlos said bringing me out of my daydream.

"Huh?"

"Did you hear anything I said?" Carlos stops to look at me.

"I am sorry I was just thinking about Nick. He ignores me then just shows up out of the blue."

"Maybe it is time to talk to him," Carlos suggests.

"He won't talk to me. How am I supposed to talk to him?"

"Jane," Carlos said out of the blue umm what?

"Um excuse me?" I looked surprised why would he bring up Jane.

"It is not what you think Lils."

"Then what is it like Car?" I said starting to get angry.

"Lily let me finish please."

"Okay one chance," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Lily...the only reason I brought up Jane...was...because."

"Carlos tell me. I won't get mad."

"You already are..."

"Fine.... I am calm now. Please tell why you brought up Jane," I said sighing.

"I brought her up because she has been on a few dates with Nick."

"Okay I am not mad but why were you talking to Jane?"

"Lily there is no reason to be jealous I passed by her in the hall and asked how she was doing, and we just caught up. You are the only girl for me. I promise," Carlos said as he holds my head in his hands and then hugs me.

"Aww even when I get mad you know how to make me feel special."

"No more jealous nonsense okay?"

"Fine I just don't want to lose you. I know you can have friends that are girls."

"Just like I won't get jealous over the friends you have are guys."

"Deal?" I say putting my hand out.

"Deal," Carlos said as he shook my hand. "So, I will contact Jane and see if she can trick Nick into meeting up. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, it does."

Later, Carlos calls me and tells me that Jane got Nick to meet with who he thought was Jane.

"Hi Nick," I say as I walk up to him.

"What are you doing here? I thought I was meeting Jane," Nick said.

"I wanted to talk to you. I knew you would ignore me, so I got Jane to set up a meeting. Why have you been avoiding me?" I said as I walked up to him. Then we were a few feet apart.

"How could you not tell me about your powers? I bet those villain kids knew."

"They knew before, but it was an accident. My powers showed in front of them. Carlos and Mal knew because we all wondered how I got to the Isle, so I told them."