Chapter 1: 6 months later

I am standing near Ben while Mal is getting bombarded with reporters. "Ben shouldn't we do something she looks like it is becoming too much," I asked him and with that he interrupted the reporters. 

"Okay. All right. Excuse me. Uh, we will let you know when and if that particular situation changes," Ben said going to Mal side with me close beside him.

"Did you ever think you'd be with a Villain Kid?" A reporter asked Ben.

"We're done here," I told them.

"Okay. Shush, shush. Shoosh, shoosh. Shoosh, shoosh. This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing," Fairy Godmother told them.

"Just one quick question," a reporter asked.

"Shhh. Shhh. Shhh," said Fairy Godmother shushing them away.

"Thank you, guys," Ben said.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," Mal said.

"Mal. Ben. Lily," Fairy Godmother said as she left.

"Actually, I have to go to Ben come on Council meeting," I told him.

"You go on ahead I will meet you there okay?" Ben said.

"Sure, don't be late," I said walking off. 

When I was away from Ben and Mal the reporters came to me. Of course. "Princess Lily one question," a reporter said.

"Only one I have to get to a meeting," I told them.

"So, do you have a date to the royal cotillion?" a reporter asked me.

"I do not as of right now, but it is still up in the air. Now if you will excuse me, I really need to get to that meeting," I told them walking away.

"Princess Lily!!" a reporter said running after me.

"Now I will say this once. If you do not leave this school, I will have to get the guards, or I will use force. Do we understand each other?" I told them with snow forming in my hand. They nodded and walked away.

The next day before school. I'm in our office and we are working on paperwork. "Uhh." I said slamming my head on the desk. My eyes glowing.

"Lily are you alright," Ben asked.

"Do I look alright?"

"No what is wrong?"

"Being your advisor is so much harder than I thought it would be."

"I never said it would be easy."

"How are you handling being king?"

"Harder than I thought."

"Told you." I chuckled.

"But we are in this together."

"You are right. I need to go see Jane before she calls again." And like that my phone rings. "Like I said I better go."

"Take it easy maybe after cotillion we can go somewhere with Mal and Carlos," he suggested.

"If he ever asks me. But that does sound like fun."

"He will and I know that is why I suggested it. Before you go your eyes," Ben laughs at me. With that I wave at him and leave.

Lily: Hi Jane, where are you?

Jane: I am at Auradon Prep, where are you?

Lily: I am on my way I had paperwork to help Ben with.

Jane: Well please hurry this is chaos without you. (I could hear the panic in her voice.)

Lily: Don't worry I'm on my way. Bye,

Jane: Bye