Chapter 6: Villain Kids Arrive

Soon it was the day the Villain's kids were going to arrive. Ben asked me to come with him to greet them.

"What is she doing here?" Audrey asked Ben when I walked up.

I rolled my eyes at her and went to the other side of Ben.

"She is basically a Villain kid," Audrey said.

"Audrey, I told you to be nice to my cousin," Ben told her.

"I may have been on the Isle but at least I know when to keep my mouth shut," I told her.

"Enough you too. Here they come," said Fairy Godmother.

"Yes, Fairy Godmother," said Audrey in a sweet voice that no one is buying.

The limo arrives and the driver opens the door to Carlos on the floor trying to get a towel away from a taller guy I don't recognize. I start laughing at the scene. Then Mal and a blue haired girl come out of the limo. Mal sees me and smiles at me. I smile back.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" I heard Carlos tells the taller guy.

"Because you want it," he says back to Carlos.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it," Fairy Godmother tells them. Then the taller guy throws the towel and everything else he stole into the limo and goes up to Audrey.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay," the taller one says.

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress," Fairy Godmother says interrupting.

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Mal tells her. I wonder why she asked her that.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it," Fairy Godmother says. I can never take when she talks like that.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile," Mal told her. Again, with the weird asking. "And that sparkling wand."

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the Future," Fairy Godmother told them.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben," Ben finally told them.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king," Audrey said. I made a puking noise. Mal giggled.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess. I'm Evie," the blue haired girl said.

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you," Audrey said.

"This is Audrey," Ben said.

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Benny boo?" Audrey said as I made a gagging noise again.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom is never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews," Fairy Godmother said as she left.

"This is Lily she is going to help show you around too," Ben said pointing me out.

"Princess Lillian," Audrey corrected.

"It is just Lily," I moved forward saw Carlos and immediately ran up to him. "Carlos!!!" I think I surprised him because I knocked him to the ground.

"Lillian that is not princess like at all," Audrey said.

"Audrey let her be she hasn't seen them in years," Ben said. Carlos finally got over the initial shock and Mal pulled me off. Then both of us were standing up.

"Lily is that you?" Carlos asked me.

"Yes, it is I missed you," I said with tears starting to come down my cheeks. Carlos then bear hugs me and wipes the tears away from my cheeks. "I'm here now."

"As Ben was saying," Audrey said with her arms crossed. I pulled away from Carlos.

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate?" as Ben shook Carlos' hand. "As the day our two people began to heal," Ben said.

"Or the day that you showed four people where the bathrooms are," Mal said. I laughed but didn't pay attention much after that. I went by Ben again as we made our way inside. There we meet up with Doug. Doug has been one of the few people that saw past the Isle.

"If you have any questions feel free...," Ben said.

"Ask Doug or Lily," Audrey said interrupting him. 'Finally, she says Lily' I thought.

"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho," Doug said.

"Evie. Evil queen's daughter," Evie said.

"Okay. So, about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101," Doug told them.

"Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms," Mal said walking the wrong way.

"Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug said.

"Sneezy," Carlos and I both said.