Chapter 6: Audrey I thought we were friends?

Then when the meeting was over late that day, and I got a phone call from Jane.

Jane: Audrey showed up and put everyone to sleep. I'm calling mom to get her wand.

Then she hung up. I looked at Ben. "Audrey put everyone to sleep at Jane's party."

"Where is Mal?" Ben asked after we changed and went to his office. I still left some clothes at the castle. It is still my home too.

"I don't know. I am worried about Carlos too. I hate that I was right but Audrey we are friends at least I thought we were."

"We will figure this out. Maybe someone has seen her lately."

"Everyone is asleep."

"Not everyone tell them to find someone that isn't."

"Find someone that has heard from Audrey and find if she has any demands," Ben said to Lumiere as he walked out the door.

"Just one." I heard Audrey say. Both Ben and I got up and Ben pushed me behind him.

"Audrey...," I said.

"Make me your queen and we can rule side by side," Audrey said. "How do you like my new look Benny boo?" Audrey backed up and twirled around.

"I liked the old Audrey." "Did someone spell you? Because we'll." Ben started.

"You'll what? marry them?" Audrey said. "Sleeping is too good for you two." Audrey then spelled me taking away my powers except for my magic. Then she spelled Ben, but I didn't see as he pushed me down and ran away. "Sleeping is too good for Auradon." Audrey lifted her specter and put spell on the rest of Auradon and vanished. I tried using my powers but the only thing I could do was magic. I guess Audrey isn't completely evil. Seeing as if those go, I die. I then decide to look around the castle and Audrey did what she said and some of the guards have been turned to stone. I try and call Carlos, but the signal is out.