Extra Chapter 9: A new student? Did you know? I don't like her?

The new school year has started my powers aren't completely back. I visited Grandpappy with Carlos and he said that they should be just as strong if not stronger soon enough just to be patient and that I shouldn't have random memories anymore. That was a relief. It is the last school year for Ben, Mal, Evie, and Jay. I will be weird not having them but Carlos will be there so there is that.

"Lily ready for our classes?" Carlos asked me one day as I picked him up at his dorm and we headed to class.

"Yes, I am I can't believe we have almost every class together," I said.

"When you have art, I have vet science," Carlos said.

"I am glad you are looking into being a vet. You are great with animals," I said holding his hand walking to our first class. Our different class is the last class of the day, so he goes and gets changed after and I meet him at the practice field whatever that may be. Since it is fall it is Tourney season, Spring is ROAR season.

When I get to practice to watch Jay, Ben, and Carlos play, Ben comes up to me.

"Lily. Just the person I wanted to see," Ben said.

"Hey Ben, what do you need?" I said.

"A new student transferred, and I was wondering if you would show her around," Ben said.

"Wait. I know every time a new student shows up, I help Fairy Godmother with the paperwork. How is it that one showed up without me noticing," I said.

"Maybe you missed this one," Ben said.

"I never miss a student what is her name?" I said.

"Lua," Ben said.

"I would have remembered that name. I don't have a good feeling about this Ben," I said.

"Lily you know better than anyone to not judge someone. Look she is talking to Carlos why don't you say hey then show her around," Ben said pointing to a girl about the same height as me with medium brown hair. I don't trust her. I go up to her.

"Hi, my name is Lily. Welcome to Auardon Prep," I said holding my hand out.

"Hi, my name is Lua. It is great to meet you," She shook my hand then a memory came to me, but it was fuzzy.

"Lua do you remember the plan?" a woman with her face blurry said.

"Yes mom. I do. I will get close to the VKs to hurt her," Lua said.

"Good and you will use that power to free your father," the woman said.

"I can't wait to see him again," Lua said.

Then I came to.

"Lily are you okay?" Carlos said coming to my side. I backed up from Lua trying to wrap my mind around the memory.

"Yea, Carlos can we take a walk please just the two of us?" I asked.

"I would but I said I would show Lua around after practice," Carlos said.

"If that is okay with you," Lua said.

"Yea I will see you later then I need to do some paperwork," I said starting to walk away.

"Aren't you going to stay and watch me practice," Carlos said a little hurt in his voice.

"I guess if you still want me to. I can," I said.

"I can stay that way she can do what she needs to do," Lua said looking into Carlos' eyes.

"If you want to sure. Lily if you are okay with it," Carlos said.

"Yea I think I need to go. I'm sorry," I said walking away with tears in my eyes. Something is very wrong, and I don't like it. It seems Carlos and Ben are gone. Who can I talk to? Mal and Evie of course.

"Mal, Evie. Can I talk to you?" I said as I knock on their door.

"Sure, come on in," Mal said as she opened the door. I went in and closed the door behind me.

"Why aren't you watching Carlos practice," Mal said.

"That is why I came to talk to you. Have you two meet the new girl?" I said.

"No, we haven't," Evie said as Mal shook her head.

"Thank goodness," I said I sighed in relief.

"What is going on Lily?" Mal said with worry in her voice.

"There is a new girl name Lua. I saw her memory with her mom saying that she needs to befriend VKs to hurt her and that they will use the power to free her father," I said.

"That is not good. I wonder how she would use us to free her father and who he is?" Evie said.

"She would try and use us to get into the barrier," Mal said.

"But who is the one she wants to hurt and why?" Evie said.

"All I know is something is wrong with Ben and Carlos," I said.

"How do you know?" Evie said.

"Because Ben told me I was wrong when I said I know everyone new that comes to Auradon Prep since I help Fairy Godmother with enrollment since I became Advisor it is my job so see and approve students," I said.

"Ben has never told you that you were wrong," Mal said.

"Never," I said.

"What about Carlos what is wrong with him," Mal said.

"He told me that he was going to show Lua around after practice," I said.

"That is not so bad," Evie said.

"I asked if he would go on a walk with me. Then when I said I have paperwork at first, he seemed hurt. But then Lua said she would watch instead, and he said sure. He always wants me to watch," I said.

"I remember him coming here asking if something was wrong because you couldn't make it one day since you got stuck in a meeting," Evie said.

"He always wants me there but for some reason Lua shows up and then he doesn't want me around. Ben ignores everything I say to him," I said starting to cry.

"They sound spelled if they are not acting like themselves," Mal said.

"Why don't you go home, and we will figure this out tomorrow," Evie said.

"I think I just need to sleep," I said and then I went home and went straight to bed. I didn't want to talk to anyone else and I wanted to sleep.