Chapter 8: Remedial Goodness

Next thing I know it was morning and I was laying on Carlos' chest. Man did I miss this as I started to blush. He would always do this when I got scared. I look over and Jay has already left. I guess for breakfast.

"Morning Lils," I heard Carlos' say.

"I didn't wake you, did I?" I put my head up, so I am looking at Carlos.

"No, I was already waking up."

"I missed you a lot. It has been hard adjusting to life here."

"It is not my fault is it?" Carlos asked with a sad look on his face.

"No. I need to get ready tell me what happened last night later okay?"

"Sure, Bye lils." I heard Carlos says as I head to my room at the castle. I changed my clothes and headed off to class. Then I had a free period. When I was walking to meet up with Ben I ran into Jane.

"Hey Lily. Could you do me a favor?" Jane asked me.

"Sure Jane. What is it?" I asked her.

"I have to get my mom to sign off on these papers could you come with me?" Janes asked.

"Sure, where to?" I asked.

"She is teaching remedial goodness right now," Jane told me as we walked to the class. When we walked in, I went with Jane as she went to the front. Carlos smiled at me. I smiled back.

"You need to sign off on the early dismissal form for the coronation," Jane said handing the paper to her mom.

"Sure, dear you remember my daughter Jane and princess Lily," Fairy Godmother said.

"Mom," Jane said as you walked out of the classroom.

"Lily maybe you should stay for the rest of the class," Fairy Godmother said. I rolled me eyes but in my sweetest voice said," Sure." I sat next to Carlos. I pulled out my sketchbook and started to draw. Soon Carlos and Jay were wrestling on the table. "Guys really?" I said.

"Maybe you should take this energy onto the Tourney field. Lily can you show them where it is?" Fairy Godmother asked me.

"Sure, come on you two," I said as I picked up my stuff walking out of the classroom with Jay and Carlos next to me.

"You seem like a goody two shoes why did you have to stay," Jay asked.

"I am not the princess type you think I am. I spend 2 years on the Isle. The Isle never really left me," I told Jay.

"Was that my fault?" Carlos asked me with a sad look on his face.

"No, you just helped me to survive. It wasn't you fault I don't fit in here. If anyone knows how you guys feel it is me," I told them.